Round 5 Team

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just need to get through the game with no injuries. We have the cowboys the following week, that’s the game we must win. Think Taumalolo is back also for that one.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is definitely not a hooker, will be a lock or edge forward long-term. Will probably be forced to playe there for the time being considering how shit all our other options are.
Many say that B Smith isn't a 9 but many on TK want the club to sign him to play 9. I know that Topine needs to develop his his passing game but a player with his ability should be able to learn.
Bellamy said only recently that that good players can be turned into super stars with the right mentoring. Topine is very loyal to the club, has a lot of talent, is built like a 9, and is to small to make a great backrower, on top of all that who can we get to play 9 that is really great.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We're going to lose this week regardless, but people need to realise it was 14-0 yesterday after 50 minutes and we competed really well til that point. Obviously we shouldn't be happy with 14-0, but the scoreline didn't reflect how well we played to that point.

If Lewis didn't get injured early, we could have scored some points which would have changed the game. We'll likely get smashed again this week, but hopefully we can be competitive with Thompson, Jackson and DWZ back and play for 80 minutes and actually score a point..

1: Allan
2: Cotric (time to play him at his best position, right wing)
3: Averillo
4: Hopoate
5: DWZ
6: Lewis
7: Flanagan
8: Thompson
9: Topine
10: Hetherington
11: Elliott
12: Jackson
13: Renouf

14: Deitz (promote him. We need an attacking spark)
15: Doorey
16: Ogden
17: Waddell/Crapa
Yes I like the look and feel of this team. About our strongest option.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Many say that B Smith isn't a 9 but many on TK want the club to sign him to play 9. I know that Topine needs to develop his his passing game but a player with his ability should be able to learn.
Bellamy said only recently that that good players can be turned into super stars with the right mentoring. Topine is very loyal to the club, has a lot of talent, is built like a 9, and is to small to make a great backrower, on top of all that who can we get to play 9 that is really great.
Smith played hooker right up until he made his NRL debut, he only changed positions to find a place in the 17 because he had CS9 ahead of him. Topine said he played a little hooker growing up but for all the time I've known of him he has been a backrower and that's where he thrived. He isn't "too small" to be a backrower, he's 19 with plenty of years to develop. Is Murray also too small to be a backrower?

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If averilo gets picked 6 we are screwed might as well forfeit.
Baz mate pick an attacking team so we can get points enough of conservative footy

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We're going to lose this week regardless, but people need to realise it was 14-0 yesterday after 50 minutes and we competed really well til that point. Obviously we shouldn't be happy with 14-0, but the scoreline didn't reflect how well we played to that point.

If Lewis didn't get injured early, we could have scored some points which would have changed the game. We'll likely get smashed again this week, but hopefully we can be competitive with Thompson, Jackson and DWZ back and play for 80 minutes and actually score a point..

1: Allan
2: Cotric (time to play him at his best position, right wing)
3: Averillo
5: DWZ

14: Deitz (promote him. We need an attacking spark)
17: Waddell/Crapa
I think that the ruthless prick in Bellamy will exploit our hopeless patterns and commitment in defence. This could be our worse loss yet, but for shits and giggles I would go with the following;

1: DWZ
2: Cotric/Allen
3: Allen/Cotric
5: Katoa

14: Averillo
17: Napa

I don’t think we should pick Avo at all but based on what is to choose from give him a shot at 14 to cover a few spots. DWZ over Hopa at the back because Hopa is just so slow, and either or for Cotric/Allen. If Lewis doesn’t play I would put Hopa at 6 which would still be better than Wakeham..

Reactions: ATT

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Thompson returning this week should lift us, Hetherington also looks to have found his feet. Jackson to tighten up the middle and we should look alot better defensively this week.

DWZ should add some punch out the back, but our attack is yet to click so unclear whether we will be able to put points on. Flanagan linked with Cotric on a couple of occasions but Cotric killed the plays with dumb decision making errors and poor kicks to nobody. Hopoate offers nothing on the other edge and we don't have a competent 5/8th or fullback, or a creative dummy half, its going to be a tough slog.

Someone tell Baz to drop Katoa. We will leak points there again if he plays.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Allen
2. DWZ
3. Cotric
4. Hopoate
5. Katoa
6. Averillo
7. Flanagan
8. Thompson
9. Katoa
10. Hetherington
11. Elliott
12. Waddell
13. Jackson

14. Topine
15. Atoni
16. Ogden
17. Napa / C. Smith

This is probably the most realistic team for next week. Hopefully we can get some exemptions to play some younger players because I don’t see us winning with the above team.

Lewis and Meaney probably won’t play next week, and Britt and Stimson should never play again.
Probably the best team with the exception of your number 4. He is a liability.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think that the ruthless prick in Bellamy will exploit our hopeless patterns and commitment in defence. This could be our worse loss yet, but for shits and giggles I would go with the following;

1: DWZ
2: Cotric/Allen
3: Allen/Cotric
5: Katoa

14: Averillo
17: Napa

I don’t think we should pick Avo at all but based on what is to choose from give him a shot at 14 to cover a few spots. DWZ over Hopa at the back because Hopa is just so slow, and either or for Cotric/Allen. If Lewis doesn’t play I would put Hopa at 6 which would still be better than Wakeham..
I don't mind the rest of the 16 but we just can't put butter fingers DWZ at fullback ever again. He was horrible there last season and was dropping everything that lead directly to tries.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
1. Hopoate
2. DWZ
3. Allen
4. Cotric
5. Averillo
6. Lewis
7. Flanagan
8. Thompson
9. Topine
10. Napa
11. Elliott
12. Doorey
13. Jackson
14. Ogden
15. Hetherington
16. Waddell
17. Britt

Forward rotation all game lots of energy. Move the ball in our half get it out to cotric averillo DWZ with space. Forwards pushing up and offloading. Energy

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hooker is our let down of the last decade, it’s killing us katoa and Marshall would not play first grade anywhere else,and our service ain’t first grade standard,our Hooker can’t get us any service hence our spot on the ladder

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
1.Averillo
2.Dwz
3.Allen
4.Cotric
5.Katoa
6.Hoppa..if no Lewis
7.Flano
8.Thomo
9.Dietz
10.Hethro
11.Elliot
12.Doorey
13.Jacko

14.Topine
15. Ogden
16.Atoni
17.?

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1 Averillo
2 DWZ
3 Cotric
4 Hopoate
5 Allen
6 Lewis
7 Flanagan
8 Thompson
9 Katoa
10 Hetherington
11 Doorey
12 Jackson
13 Elliott

14 Deitz
15 Topine
16 Ogden
17 Atoni

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter what our team is or what position and players we change no easy fix we are f either way not up to fg standard

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We not gonna score a point to the next 160 mins possible more

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Hopoate
2. DWZ
3. Allen
4. Cotric
5. Averillo
6. Lewis
7. Flanagan
8. Thompson
9. Topine
10. Napa
11. Elliott
12. Doorey
13. Jackson
14. Ogden
15. Hetherington
16. Waddell
17. Britt

Forward rotation all game lots of energy. Move the ball in our half get it out to cotric averillo DWZ with space. Forwards pushing up and offloading. Energy
No Atoni?

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The new rules are a disgrace there is to much one sided contest at least with the old rules bottom teams had a chance of an upset now and then and keeping it he scores closer