Round 4 Bulldogs V Souths - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Number13

Management
Reaction score
We just witnessed rubbish. Absolute disgrace. A shit team oblivious of any idea to play NRL. That includes the coaching staff. Bunch of dickheads the whole lot of them.

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Teams have been bad in the past, south's, west's, north's, Gold Coast, bit I cannot remember a team being as bad as we are this year and the last couple of years actually, we like breaking records in the positive but now we are setting records in the bleak absolute negative that will never be broken, FMD.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not looking anymore is it over yet fuck the score

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Teams have been bad in the past, south's, west's, north's, Gold Coast, bit I cannot remember a team being as bad as we are this year and the last couple of years actually, we like breaking records in the positive but now we are setting records in the bleak absolute negative that will never be broken, FMD.
And we can't really keep blaming Des and Dib,

Number13

Management
Reaction score
I would rather donate my membership to charity than take out another membership.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least Flanaghan finally has a try assist though boys!

Good one Kyle lol

Bring back Wakeham

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Renof, Topine and Hethro were honestly our best I think, you can chuck Meany in there too wasn't bad for his first game back playing fullback in who knows how long. Britt, Stimson and Waddell really should never be in our team ever again I think.