Official Mounties (NSW Cup) 2021

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
no worries, reckon deitz will get more games soon as possible and Doorey can't be far off, some may have watched closer than me but not sure on Topine think he was alright just doesnt seem to stand out from what i've seen of him.
Yeah Topine hasn't seemed to kick on yet against men considering his potential. Hopefully he can get there later in the season but he looks a while off FG from what I've seen.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fair enough. Man Wakeham really turned to shit didn't he? To fall behind Lewis is saying something.
Brandon wasn't focussed at all out there. Sloppy attitude. Running out of opportunities to get it together.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
no worries, reckon deitz will get more games soon as possible and Doorey can't be far off, some may have watched closer than me but not sure on Topine think he was alright just doesnt seem to stand out from what i've seen of him.
Topine competes in everything but it's his size that let's him down. If he was bigger, he would be in 1st grade already. Geez, he tackled Frawley once and when they stood up side by side, Frawley looked bigger.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
some disagree i recall but i also think that his size may be an issue..whereas if he went down the hooker road not so much? idk it's tricky but he just looks a little disadvantaged and that won't get better in the firsts.

Reactions: ATT

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How's Seumanufagai going? Playing well enough for top grade?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Absolutely fantastic performance by the boys who really put it to a very strong ,almost first grade Canberra side.If we did not have our play maker Rhys Davies taken out in a cheap shot, shoulder charge by Jennings last week when we played the Panthers and were well in control , I am pretty confident we would have been 3 and 0. We completed sets well not making any errors until very late in the first half. A shining light in what is slowly progressing into a very grim season for our first grade side.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Based off the highlights: Lewis, Dietz & Doorey should come into the squad. Lewis and Dietz may offer more than their counterparts and Doorey should come in when Jackson is suspended. Time to drop Averillo to the bench or NSW cup

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
he played great.. cant really fault his game..
He doesn't look fit though he seems to be out of breath alot.
He'll probably be better with a full pre season.

Reactions: ATT