Official Mounties (NSW Cup) 2021

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure most already know this but like any diehard supporter I like to see the new talent coming through at the Bulldogs and now due to Covid we're now aligned with Mounties who were previously aligned with the Raiders in the NSW Cup.

Below is the Team List for Mounties who take on Newcastle at McDonald Jones Stadium, Friday 3:45pm.

TEAM LISTS
BACKS

1. Declan Casey
2. Watson Heleta
3. Falakiko Manu
4. Aaron Schoupp
5. Tuipulotu Katoa
6. Lachlan Lewis
7. Brandon Wakeham

FORWARDS

8. Ava Seumanufagai
9. Jackson Topine
10. Dean Britt
11. Reuben Porter
12. Matt Doorey
13. Joe Stimson

INTERCHANGE

14. James Roumanos
15. Ben Seufale
16. Jack Miller
17. Rhys Davies

RESERVE

19. Vincent Rennie

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm sure most already know this but like any diehard supporter I like to see the new talent coming through at the Bulldogs and now due to Covid we're now aligned with Mounties who were previously aligned with the Raiders in the NSW Cup.

Below is the Team List for Mounties who take on Newcastle at McDonald Jones Stadium, Friday 3:45pm.

TEAM LISTS
BACKS

1. Declan Casey
2. Watson Heleta
3. Falakiko Manu
4. Aaron Schoupp
5. Tuipulotu Katoa
6. Lachlan Lewis
7. Brandon Wakeham

FORWARDS

8. Ava Seumanufagai
9. Jackson Topine
10. Dean Britt
11. Reuben Porter
12. Matt Doorey
13. Joe Stimson

INTERCHANGE

14. James Roumanos
15. Ben Seufale
16. Jack Miller
17. Rhys Davies

RESERVE

19. Vincent Rennie
Wheres dean matterson at

Achilles

Back to Belmore
Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong but I think this is the first time I can remember that our reserve grade team will not be wearing a bulldogs jersey

RobT

Mass debator
Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong but I think this is the first time I can remember that our reserve grade team will not be wearing a bulldogs jersey
Our reserve grade in 2009 was Bankstown City Bulls. They won the NSW Cup that year.

1615443630558.png

Last edited:

Red_Horse

Waterboy
Reaction score

TEAM LISTS
BACKS

1. Declan Casey
2. Watson Heleta
3. Falakiko Manu
4. Aaron Schoupp
5. Tuipulotu Katoa
6. Lachlan Lewis
7. Brandon Wakeham

FORWARDS

8. Ava Seumanufagai
9. Jackson Topine
10. Dean Britt
11. Reuben Porter
12. Matt Doorey
13. Joe Stimson

INTERCHANGE

14. James Roumanos
15. Ben Seufale
16. Jack Miller
17. Rhys Davies

RESERVE

19. Vincent Rennie
Topine playing hooker could be interesting. I thought he was a agile second rower, albeit a small one.

Does anyone know if he has experience in the 9 or do you think that's something that Baz and the first grade coach's are testing out?

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Topine playing hooker could be interesting. I thought he was a agile second rower, albeit a small one.

Does anyone know if he has experience in the 9 or do you think that's something that Baz and the first grade coach's are testing out?

Purely because he is a versatile player and a rake is needed... I put this in the T.Williams in the halves project.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

At HM level yes, for part of a game at least if my memory is to be trusted. He kicked goals as well..

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Burton lining up for nsw cup this week. Not sure if it will be televised but should be good to follow.

Wonder how he feels seeing Averillo in his jersey :p

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Burton lining up for nsw cup this week. Not sure if it will be televised but should be good to follow.

Wonder how he feels seeing Averillo in his jersey :p
Not good I'd say.

Would have wanted to be 7th in the jersey presentation last night for sure.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Live scores on the nswrl site, tui katoa try