Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

DirtyDog72

Waterboy
Reaction score
This scenario was definitely planned behind both partners backs, maybe there was going to be sex tape, his parting give to his best mate in his best man's speech, wouldn't put it passed him, he is a loose cannon, the club should release him for once again tarnishing our family club imagine, that has been restored since TBaz joined the club. Sending him to the Broncos, they have plenty of clowns like this on their roster, so he will fit right in!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's called TRUST

I wouldn't trust this flog if my life depended on it.
Even then, most partners trust each other but wouldn't that seem odd him staying back past 2am when he's blind drunk and it's just the two of them? What did she think they were going to do, discuss Geopolitics? Instead they played naked Twister..

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember when Brad Fittler got caught sleeping with Sean Garlicks Mrs back when they were playing for the Roosrers. The year after Sean Garlick got a release from the Roosters to go play for south's.

Does anyone else remember that ?
a friend of mine - a Roosters fan - once met Sean Garlick and asked him about Freddy banging his wife... Garlick tried to headbutt my mate in response

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
a friend of mine - a Roosters fan - once met Sean Garlick and asked him about Freddy banging his wife... Garlick tried to headbutt my mate in response
" Hey Garlo is it true freddy had a poke at your mrs pussy pie"
That sound like a perfectly reasonable question to ask someone ? :|

Last edited:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe its not the first time this has happened between the 2 , wouldn't be shocked
Wouldnt it be funny if other Bulldogs have had some action also .

Next weeks headline .... "Mormon on door knocking mission quarantined at Connell's point home"

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That's pretty ordinary. Actually when we were at uni a friend (who is very sensible now, but would be pretty loose with his mouth back then), taunted a much bigger dude about ho one of our mates had taken his girlfriend's anal virginity (which we believed at the time to be true), which lead to his dude breaking my mate's nose.... even he would admit he totally deserved it.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember when Brad Fittler got caught sleeping with Sean Garlicks Mrs back when they were playing for the Roosrers. The year after Sean Garlick got a release from the Roosters to go play for south's.
Does anyone else remember that ?
I don't recall the Fittler episode but I remember hearing about a cocaine and sex party in the spa with 5 others in 2002, none of whom was her husband. Sean Garlick has been married to Samantha since 1992, so either he's a very forgiving man or it didn't happen.

Go Dogs

Last edited:

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's pretty ordinary. Actually when we were at uni a friend (who is very sensible now, but would be pretty loose with his mouth back then), taunted a much bigger dude about ho one of our mates had taken his girlfriend's anal virginity (which we believed at the time to be true), which lead to his dude breaking my mate's nose.... even he would admit he totally deserved it.
we were in our late teens, early 20's at the time and going out most days, drinking most nights, and just really irresponsible... I knew a guy that ran into a number of the Roosters players in the early 00's and knew they would not do anything in response... and he proceeded to taunt them for half the night --> they were sh*t, they were cheaters, only won in 2002 because the 'Dogs were banned etc.

I guess to be old and wise, you first have to be young and stupid

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Just like Anasta all those years ago when he dogged Shifty, Elliot will now lose the respect of the playing group and will be forced to leave....

Sack him before this happens....

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
No-one chooses to let there missus go home after your mate has already gone to sleep to continue to drink with your mates chick. This info tells me it was premeditated and was on his mind, created the opportunity and went for it! Dog **** IMO.
This exact situation happens to me every week lol. My missus and her besty are both nurses (shift work), her boyfriend who has become a good friend works monday to friday and gets to bed regularly early.

They live 2 houses up and my partner will leave early if she has work or to take our son home and me and the wifeys best friend will kick on for a few extra drinks.

It goes a little bit deeper. My partner and I lived across the road from her besty in another town. The bestys bf was living 4 hrs away. The wifey got a job near to where her besty's bf lived and so stayed with him for a 3 months while we looked for a house, only coming home when she had multiple days off. The besty would come across the road and have drinks and dinner often with me while my partner was staying at her boyfriend's.

We used to send messenges and snaps to each other stirring shit and people in small towns will gossip so when any of us were asked we just said wife swap.

Can say I've only had this level of trust with only a handful of people and consider myself lucky to have such a good relationship and friendships.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Surely this is media bs and not an official statement from the club.

Bulldogs source my foot! Surely not!

"But the Bulldogs look set to let the incident slide - unless the Integrity Unit rules otherwise.

"At the end of the day it wasn't something we condone but he (Elliott) didn't break any laws," a Bulldogs source told Wide World of Sports.

"Hopefully he learned a lesson from it - our attitude is that he just gets back to training and moves on.

"He won't be talking to the media or anything like that - that won't achieve anything.

"Unless the NRL decides otherwise, we will just try to forget about it."

I dont believe, for one minute, that our Board would speak in those terms regarding such a concerning, bad publicity moment for the club. Whilst the incident is not involving the club, or illegal, it does call into question our ethics with handling this frequently brain dead player who has a serious drinking problem.

Happy to leave it with the coach, players and club to decide but it better be dealt with professionally and with least impact on the club. He should come out and front the media like Pearce did, which will direct a lot of the attention back on him personally and not on our undeserving coach and club.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This exact situation happens to me every week lol. My missus and her besty are both nurses (shift work), her boyfriend who has become a good friend works monday to friday and gets to bed regularly early.

They live 2 houses up and my partner will leave early if she has work or to take our son home and me and the wifeys best friend will kick on for a few extra drinks.

It goes a little bit deeper. My partner and I lived across the road from her besty in another town. The bestys bf was living 4 hrs away. The wifey got a job near to where her besty's bf lived and so stayed with him for a 3 months while we looked for a house, only coming home when she had multiple days off. The besty would come across the road and have drinks and dinner often with me while my partner was staying at her boyfriend's.

We used to send messenges and snaps to each other stirring shit and people in small towns will gossip so when any of us were asked we just said wife swap.

Can say I've only had this level of trust with only a handful of people and consider myself lucky to have such a good relationship and friendships.
You swapped partners for 3 months? Sounds hot.