Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
At the end of the day the players won't like what Elliott has done, but as it's not the first time in professional sport this has happened, will any of the current playing group especially care about Lichaa who is well and truly an ex-player?
I highly doubt it., most of the guys that played with him have left , most of them know that Lichaa cheated on his Mrs too

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Without casting any assumptions of what may or may not have taken place a choice was made either way. There are no accidents in adultery or adulterous behavior. When two consenting adults agree upon intercourse married or not, legally there are no laws broken.....but when one of these consenting adults are a mate, brother or friend of the other participant then the "unwritten" bro code comes into question. What ever happened to bros before hoes???
That's changed. The modern takes is hoes before anything.

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That doesn’t make what Elliot did OK. He is a grub of the highest order doing that to his mate. For gods sake he was supposed to be a groomsman at his wedding
Tell me where in this thread have I said it's ok?
What happened that night was terrible

Im saying the team will most likely forgive him and get on with it.

Infidelity happens everyday day in the work force
It sux but it's a true

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1613477814959.png
Seems like this guy has more than 9 lives ... not sure about you guys on here BUT I ain't no Lichaa fan but what Elliot did to a good mate and ex team mate, I for one would not want to play with this guy in any side ... TRUST for me is a big thing and playing a team sport this is a HUGE deal, so if this is true re the $10k fine then this is a slap in the face to his partner, team mates and to us fans!!!

Coopdogg

Waterboy
Reaction score
I honestly think we’re better off without him. To even put himself in that position is ridiculous. We’re on the brink of one of the most important seasons for our club and he’s out past 2am drinking. Imagine catching ya Mrs and good mate in the act. Elliot got off lightly, any other bloke could’ve half killed him. This could’ve turned ALOT worse, that’s IF reports are true. This is enough to derail our whole season just like the incident when Barba was rumoured to have slept with Kasiano’s Mrs in 2013 when they tried to play it down.

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
View attachment 21329
Seems like this guy has more than 9 lives ... not sure about you guys on here BUT I ain't no Lichaa fan but what Elliot did to a good mate and ex team mate, I for one would not want to play with this guy in any side ... TRUST for me is a big thing and playing a team sport this is a HUGE deal, so if this is true re the $10k fine then this is a slap in the face to his partner, team mates and to us fans!!!
Agreed mate, Barret and co really needs to step up and make this guy an example, I mean how many more crap does he need to do to bring us down before he is finally shown the door for good?????? This guy pathetic and to me if true this smells like the Cherry Evans and Hasting crap all over again! Show some balls Trent and get rid of the bad smell before it back fires on you matey!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Set the standards and build a strong culture by making an example of him. Build camaraderie in the team not divide it by having a character like Elliot still in the team. If this was in the military, Elliot would be the most hated and despised person.

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm gonna call it now.

The story I reckon that's gonna be trotted out is.

- All were drinking.
- In this article, the SMH its claimed that "It’s alleged Lichaa and Childerhouse had an argument after she accused him of infidelity.".
- To get back at Liccha, she snogs Elliott.
- Elliott will claim she moved on to him like a bitch.
- Elliott will then claim retardation.
- End.
“Never go full retard...”

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOLLLL he's doing quite well for him self bro, both Lichaa and Josh Reynolds put their $$$ into buying land and building town houses in the Cronulla - Woolooware area. They keep building and selling them off for decent profits.
It was in Caringbah I quoted the plumbing works there.