Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: i'm neutral on the guy but the reactions are over the top imo.YES get the group to vote maybe or just give him a last chance and move on..whatever happens sort it out quickly ffs.
He was drunk and kissed a girl hardly up there in terms of seriousness, the other numbnut HIT A WOMAN which is 10 times worse..yet barely gets mentioned
Yeah.... I’m not sure if lichaa actually hit her or just made a ruckus and smashed up the window.....Bit he has a DV charge against him and nobody gives a tin fart about that. They rage against Elliott because he’s Elliott and they would 100 percent defend players they liked for doing worse things.

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
What like when his star international front rower and back rower were caught hoovering the devils dust...and he did absolutely nothing considering that was caught on tape, and actually illegal in comparison ?
100% NRL left to the individual clubs to hand down punishments, Titans sat out Proctor for 6 weeks and the Storm gave J Bromwich 2 weeks.

Last time I checked cocaine (drugs) are illegal and captured on video along with a witness who supplied them the drugs, opposed to infidelity which is not a crime ... like @DinkumDog said let's not jump the gun, let's see what transpires from tomorrow's scheduled court proceedings.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah don’t agree man, it’s saucy, creates plenty of interest and sells papers. Shit like that happens every day all Over the country.

The media are loving it, the ‘scandal’ appeals to both males and females. Killing it financially on the Click bait articles too just quietly.
And FFS there’s 1000 comments in this post just as an other example.

If it wasn’t ‘NRL Players’ Elliott and Lichaa it wouldn’t be news. Add to that it’s the Bulldogs and interest is turbo-charged given our past.
Makes a pleasant change from Corona but they could probably work the word in to the story, like “after downing 20 Coronas “
Or “ they made out behind a Toyota Corona”
Then Segway into a story about social distancing

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm sure going out and getting on the crack isn't part of Bellamys values either, but he kept Bromwich and Proctor.

Hansen's values for the ABs wouldn't be fucking around on your partner in a toilet, but he kept Aaron Smith.

For me, its all on what the playing group thinks, or if Barrett just feels like booting him. I don't think he needs to be pressured into anything because he has set a standard because we've seen really good coaches bend those standards and still succeed.
Bellyaches also covered up a heap of Munster indiscretions lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Fair points mate. Fair points.

It's 'funny' actually cause we're quick to condemn anything from the Telecrap but we're a bit like that newspaper ourselves, aren't we?
We all jump to conclusions based on personal biases and or heresay sometimes. I won’t pretend I haven’t done it at times too. But most don’t go around sowing seeds of division for the sake of making a buck, so I don’t think we’re as bad as the tabloids.... lol

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only thing Lechaa is guilty of is being a renter
What the Fuch has he done with all the money he made
LOLLLL he's doing quite well for him self bro, both Lichaa and Josh Reynolds put their $$$ into buying land and building town houses in the Cronulla - Woolooware area. They keep building and selling them off for decent profits.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
For once we were on track for a quiet off season. Heaps of positives, decent signings and good media coverage.

No one knows what Elliott did except the individuals, sure it might not be illegal but he’s dragged the clubs name into the media in a negative way.

He definitely needs to face some consequences but looks like he’s back at training today.