Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What were those 4 pillars of the playing group again? Honesty, Trust, Respect and Accountability. Something like this would definitely call into question the trust and respect the players would have for someone who is supposedly one of the team's leaders. You could also call into question his accountability when it comes to alcohol as this bloke continuously smashes the beers and finds himself with his pants down in one way or another.

An absolute grub act and one that should see him ousted from the club. That's not easy to say as I was a big proponent of him re-signing and being one of the key pieces moving forward of our pack. But he needs to go. Whether it's a sacking or a release to another club done quietly behind the scenes, whatever it is. F*** him off.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sadness surrounds our beloved club again...
Yet some people on TK are finding humor in this tragedy
1 Elliott has betrayed and dishonored himself, his family and his friend whom he was soon to be his best man
2 Three years in succession Elliott has managed to bring our club and game into disrepute
3 Does Elliot's teammates still trust and respect him anymore ?
It's a very delicate situation...My opinion 3 strikes should be out.
But I have no doubt the club would be very very careful in dealing with Elliott.
He might not deserve to be in the team no more...But we do NOT need a bigger tragedy !!!
I think the UK could be his solution, away from everything !!!
I understand what you mean about a bigger tragedy. However at some point you have to held responsible for your actions. The guy allegedly fuck his best mates misses and got caught.
There is a price to pay for that regardless.
I have no sympathy for him. This generation think there shit don't stink and when it does they can't handle the smell. Fuck off Elliot your a flea.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There are 2 rules when it comes to banging one of your mates missus.

1. Don’t fuckin do it ; and

2. If you are stupid enough to ignore rule 1 then don’t do it when he is on the premises.

It takes a special kind of moron to break both of these rules
It goes against the bro code

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kissing
Yes yes that’s exactly only what two drunk morally fcuked up adults do behind their partners back
They just kiss

that’s enough to put pin dick lichaa in such a rage to break every window in his house and bash his missus
14 year olds just kiss

Reactions: ATT

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sadness surrounds our beloved club again...
Yet some people on TK are finding humor in this tragedy
1 Elliott has betrayed and dishonored himself, his family and his friend whom he was soon to be his best man
2 Three years in succession Elliott has managed to bring our club and game into disrepute
3 Does Elliot's teammates still trust and respect him anymore ?
It's a very delicate situation...My opinion 3 strikes should be out.
But I have no doubt the club would be very very careful in dealing with Elliott.
He might not deserve to be in the team no more...But we do NOT need a bigger tragedy !!!
I think the UK could be his solution, away from everything !!!
Well said. His time is up.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bringing the club into disrepute and dragging it thorough mud 3 years in a row is more than enough grounds for dismissal
He’s got to go
3 strikes that we know about
There would be more

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bringing the club into disrepute and dragging it thorough mud 3 years in a row is more than enough grounds for dismissal
He’s got to go
3 strikes that we know about
There would be more
What's the 3rd one? I can only think of mad Monday and this one?