Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a dickhead Elliot is, who does that! He deserves a proper belting while lichaas slut of a mrs watches just like lichaa had to watch

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't agree with you on this occasion.
Players come and go,but the bulldogs will live on, club first, player second, strong leadership yes, to protect our brand and the sanity of our sponsors and supporters.
I wonder what laundy thinks of this, he should be up for a comment anytime soon.
Arthur would be cool. He would be talking to Elliott directly. They're good friends.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
P.s this is karma for lichaa being such a shit player for us lol

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If this happened in your workplace. A mate slept with an ex workers misses. It wouldn’t bother me that’s there shit to sort out. I’d still work with him. Footy is different I guess, with media and everything. If club goes hard on him I don’t care, but don’t see how they can. This is why you keep your worlds seperate. Rookies.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully this doesnt derail our season. We never recovered from the school girl fking last year... what a dog cnt Elliot is. Hope the players can focus. I felt he was going to be a big part of our team this year

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm guessing your joking or atleast hoping you are but no-one deserves that. Especially if there's kids involved in the relationship? Wasn't it reported there are? Was never a Lichaa fan.
Your right, but was posted on here earlier that Lichaa is no angel in this field also. Whether true or not.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm guessing your joking or atleast hoping you are but no-one deserves that. Especially if there's kids involved in the relationship? Wasn't it reported there are? Was never a Lichaa fan.
It is a joke but to be serious I know something lichaa was doing during the Lebanon camp for the world cup few years ago and this is karma, not sure if anyone has heard of this story but Michael lichaa and his dad (not a threesome lol but both were fucking the same woman) were both sleeping with the wife of a employee of the Lebanon team(im not sure what work the guy was doing though). This is fact and if you are to do that to someone then karma gonna come biting

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It is a joke but to be serious I know something lichaa was doing during the Lebanon camp for the world cup few years ago and this is karma, not sure if anyone has heard of this story but Michael lichaa and his dad (not a threesome lol but both were fucking the same woman) were both sleeping with the wife of a employee of the Lebanon team(im not sure what work the guy was doing though). This is fact and if you are to do that to someone then karma gonna come biting
Hope you can back that up with proof because you’ll need too.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a dumb fuck thing to say.. this isn’t just concerning Lichaa but also kids on both sides
It's a joke bro!
But lichaa has done this to someones Mrs too and got caught out who also had 2 kids of her own so if your gonna do that then expect it to be done to you

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I just heard an audio from someone (presumably Lichaa side) explains their version of events

Not pretty at all

Though hard to take it seriously cos the guy talking sounds like fkn Guido Hasis [emoji23]

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope you can back that up with proof because you’ll need too.
A relative of my wife also played in that Lebanon team so definitely true and it happened during the last world cup and it was both lichaa and his dad