Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So wait
We are saying Elliot was at Liichas house (?) banging licchas missus? At 5am in the morning while he has a new born baby at home?

Something seriously not adding up here?

i cant get 2minutes to myself with a baby in the house? How these cunts have time to be banging girls on the side lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If whats alleged is true i cant imagine the club will keep him,not a good look
Must be hard being an NRL star and having to watch everything you do.
If things go awry out of your control you are screwed.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fcuk the idiot for doing the dirty on his ex team mate if true. He is scum. Always been an avge FG and now hopefully never wears the club colours again
Poor Lichaa, behind him 100%. I would have beat the pulp out of "idiot"

Malla

Reaction score
What a baptism of fire for Warburton. His first week on the job and he has to deal with this shitstorm. Welcome to the NRL!
Decision doesn’t really lie with Warburton, I think it comes down the board, Laundy and sponsors of the club. If they want him gone then cya.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely something like this has no bearing on his position at the club besides consideration for captaincy etc. He hasnt broken any laws and isnt involved with anyone inside the club. everyones being too emotional.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Who knows maybe Elliot was just there and lichaa punched on with a different bloke.
If Police have no interest in Elliot than maybe he wasn't involved.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely something like this has no bearing on his position at the club besides consideration for captaincy etc. He hasnt broken any laws and isnt involved with anyone inside the club. everyones being too emotional.
That's true, I doubt he gets sacked.

Still a dog act, and I bet you the playing group wouldn't be to impressed. Who the fuck wants to leave their partner anywhere near that dog, at team functions or dinners or anything.

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's got to do with his character, if the allegations are correct he will be a cancer to the team

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I doubt he’s going to get sacked for cheating on his misses. The club would get taken to the cleaners. It’s morally wrong but I don’t think it crosses any boundaries to get a contract terminated.
Yh but it's another pp incident with Elliott...I'm sure there will be another.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What did Elliott do?