Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck the Mole and his BS speculation.. "The family club can't stay out of trouble".. We haven't had an incident since Okunbur and CHN a year ago and in the meantime Canberra and Brisbane have multiple players getting into trouble. But of course it's our club that is the problem..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Apparently it’s another current Bulldogs player who was involved in the “altercation” with Lichaa that’s being speculated about
Yeah I know but even if so, that doesn't mean our club has issues. Like I said, look at the culture at Canberra and Brisbane etc.. Or the behaviour of Corey Norman on a daily basis?

As usual the media will wank on about the fall of "the family clubs" values and blow this story way out of proportion relative to how they'd report it about another club..

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not our clubs problem. If anything, sounds like Cronulla is in the centre of it.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck the Mole and his BS speculation.. "The family club can't stay out of trouble".. We haven't had an incident since Okunbur and CHN a year ago and in the meantime Canberra and Brisbane have multiple players getting into trouble. But of course it's our club that is the problem..
SMH started using ""'s around "family club", so fucking annoying and cheeky from them. But then again if you call yourself the family club and do some of the shit we do you should be open to criticism.

Now Moley is doing it too haha

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm assuming it's one of the players from the Lichaa era so the options are limited in terms of players with talent. As long as it's not Cotric, Avo, Flanagan, Hetho, Allan or Thompson the rest are fairly replaceable.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm assuming it's one of the players from the Lichaa era so the options are limited in terms of players with talent. As long as it's not Cotric, Avo, Flanagan, Hetho, Allan or Thompson the rest are fairly replaceable.
I was also thinking if the current NRL player is a Bulldogs player then it’s probably not a new(ish) signing. Surely someone who played with Lichaa and maintained a relationship or even a jnr team mate. Time will tell but hopefully not something that will divide and derail the team.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When does Warburton start?

Baptism of fire.