News Matt Burton wants out

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Burton isn't kicking any field goals either LOLLL missed FIVE in one game against the knights costing them the two points.
I can't disagree with that, but I do think he hit them quite well and was extremely unlucky.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that’s the case then.... you’ve just released Mansour and Whare from your backline, who’d come in on the wing for Staines?

Not being smart, but it just smells of double standards on the Panthers that Burton has to stay as the backup.... but all these others you’ve released with no compensation in return is okay??
At the end of the day panthers are entitled to hold burton to his contract....yes i wany hi
Should they force a player to stay at a club he wants nothing to do with ?

dogs released the Aussie prop klemmer to knights when he said he wanted to leave, other clubs do the same..

Ivan is being very very selfish here... I didn’t mind the panthers but he is making me dislike the club...

also was a fan of brandy now he is annoying me!!
At the end of a day Burton has a contract with the Panthers and the panthers are entitled to keep him as back up....of course we want burton her this year but come on guys, if this situation was vice versa what would we be thinking..? We are all thinking about what’s best for the dogs and the panthers are entitled to keep him at their club as back up....if only we played hard ball with Klemmer and not released him until we got a player of equal value....not an inferior player such as Napa....Penrith are playing hard ball just like the storm do when they release a star player before their contract is up.....whether we think the panthers are hypocrites is not the point...he has another 12 months left on his contract....that’s the point...let’s see how Avo goes at five eighth with 12 months in that role before burton arrives....let’s see if he really as good as he is hyped up to be

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Burton isn't kicking any field goals either LOLLL missed FIVE in one game against the knights costing them the two points.
Cost them 1 point.. they got 1.. 14-14 draw wasn't it?

ChimpNugget

Waterboy
Reaction score
INSIDER NEWS FROM A PLAYER

We are preparing to have Burton with us against Newcastle.

PS won't name the player publicially, but those with a good memory will know the player and the link I have with him.
Jeez that’s good news after Averillo is in doubt. Hope this moves along quickly and we can put all the speculation to bed.

Bring on Round 1

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
INSIDER NEWS FROM A PLAYER

We are preparing to have Burton with us against Newcastle.

PS won't name the player publicially, but those with a good memory will know the player and the link I have with him.
Could be a problem if we are preparing to have Burton for round 1 but then something goes wrong and we end up with Lewis.

A bit like preparing to have a night alone with Emily Ratajowski but then Raelene Castle shows up instead.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Could be a problem if we are preparing to have Burton for round 1 but then something goes wrong and we end up with Lewis.

A bit like preparing to have a night alone with Emily Ratajowski but then Raelene Castle shows up instead.
Bro, that's fucking putrid! You should be banned from bring up RaeRae lol