Australia day / invasion Day shit fight thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
had a chuckle at this from today's protests.
A speaker at the event, Gwenda Stanley, told a crowd of more than 500 people that it was time Indigenous Australians were given proper reparations.

“A million dollars for each black person,” she said.

“Don’t be fooled by the Uluru statement from the arse. Let’s do reparations before treaty. A million dollars for each black person and than we can talk treaty.”

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think anything short of packing anyone of non indigenous heritage onto boats and planes and sending them away would be a solution that would make the indigenous population happy.

Their historical treatment was very harsh. I don't see that changing the date of Australia Day would be a good salve to those who still feel angry about the history.

In short there is going to be anger remaining whatever small measures are taken.
You raise a good point. Some indigenous will never be happy, no matter what. Even if beer was free

If everyone non indigenous had to leave, do they take the Harbour bridge with them? All the air conditioning units, all the comforts, all the beer? Abolish the welfare system, take McDonald's away? Take the cars off the road and transport infrastructure? Smash up all the roads ? Pull up the NBN cables. Shut Coles and Woolworths.

As for the historical mistreatment? Well didn't Kevin Rudd say sorry? Didn't John Howard say that one generation of Australians shouldnt have to be responsible for another generations actions ? Let's just move on I say.

Overall, the Indigenous population should thank their lucky stars for the life they can enjoy today. The progress that came with the inclusion of other people

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol...Not the Kingswood!! You know CD you could not put Kingswood County on today because of the racial slurs..yet the show actually, through Ted, showed that people who are racist are stupid and foolish. Like Love thy Neighbour..through Eddie, we see the absurdity of judging people by the colour of their skin.. Shows with a subtle messages, and a whole barrel of laughs!!

Oh what the hell here is the intro..

I was talking with someone just the other day about Love Thy Neighbour. Yes it was a good message as Eddie through his stupidity usually got his comeuppance from Bill Reynolds. Tough one to know if it would work these days. You could have something similar I think but some of the language would definitely need to be toned down.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was talking with someone just the other day about Love Thy Neighbour. Yes it was a good message as Eddie through his stupidity usually got his comeuppance from Reynold. Tough one to know if it would work these days. You could have something similar I think but some of the language would definitely need to be toned down.
What about Bruce ruxton fast forward ?
You poofo leso commie pinkos

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I want a million dollars too, the Gubament is rich *****, we want land rights.
The Gubament is loading coal at Kooragang the black fellas swamp, we own that

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just one thing I want to ask....

Take out family history, but what the fuck is the difference, if any, from an aboriginal born here and every other person born here?

If you were born here, you're fucking Australian.

Get the fuck over it you sad, bored c***s and Karens...

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The very definition of racism:

lumping everyone on something unimportant like skin colour (or race), and then classifying them all as horrible and inferring they need to pay money to relieve themselves of their sins.

The only issue is that we don’t assign guilt in western societies based on class guilt. We identify who specifically has committed crime and then put the evidence in front of a judge and jury to decide guilt and punishment.

People are not guilty of anything simply because of the colour of skin they are born with.

Attachments

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was talking with someone just the other day about Love Thy Neighbour. Yes it was a good message as Eddie through his stupidity usually got his comeuppance from Bill Reynolds. Tough one to know if it would work these days. You could have something similar I think but some of the language would definitely need to be toned down.
Totally agree CD.. Remember their wives Barbara and Joan..they used to get on great, and used to think how stupid Eddie and Bill were!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Any protest that fits the PC agenda gets exempt from covid restrictions and swept under the rug

10 conspiracy nuts march through Parra Westfields and the media goes off

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else in here against racism or just when the victim of it is people with black skin?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I want a million dollars too, the Gubament is rich c***, we want land rights.
The Gubament is loading coal at Kooragang the black fellas swamp, we own that
People are in no position of power to make the ridiculous demands ,its a good indication that nothing ever will be solved though

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any protest that fits the PC agenda gets exempt from covid restrictions and swept under the rug

10 conspiracy nuts march through Parra Westfields and the media goes off
Could have 500 conspiracy nuts in a park if they done it right,but I get your point the exemptions a bit silly.but I'm to busy still laughing at the chick that wants a million dollars.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im white and some c**t called me a skippy. Thats racist.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
A speaker at the event, Gwenda Stanley, told a crowd of more than 500 people that it was time Indigenous Australians were given proper reparations.

“Don’t be fooled by the Uluru statement from the arse. Let’s do reparations before treaty. A million dollars for each black person and than we can talk treaty.”
I just discovered that I'm Aboriginal.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

If they give back the welfare money they could quite possibly be in the red.

Status
Not open for further replies.