Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let’s give credit where credit is due, Bruno is a good player ....for taking corners, penalties and free kicks .

The only reason he has shown something at United is because of all the penalties and free kicks they have won and he’s converted. Top of the table in penalties awarded . Lol
Scouters, haven’t you guys worked out Utd‘s blueprint . sit deep, play on the counter aNd and win as many penalties and free kicks as possible.
This will soon change though, wait and see.

@ coach , where are you finding all these other wins when you say “ we beat you blokes again”? PlayStation?
This is your first win in 7 matches against us.
And your calling us “delusional”. Fuck meeeee.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
In the last 7 we’ve had 2 wins
Ur had 2 wins
Rest draws you muppet
@tassiedevil

Read above

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol. In all fairness mate, some of the games I've watched Bruno in he's been class. Got a deft pass on him and just constantly pinging nice little balls through for the attackers.

That being said in the big games I've watched him, us and City in the semi, he was massively underwhelming. Especially against us I thought he'd cut us open but he did nothing much in open play. Defo not what he's capable of.

As for @coach. His arguments are full of inconsistences and false info. That's laughable about the first win in 7. And we're delusional [emoji173]️
2 wins in 7
And guess how many Liverpool has had in 7

Hhahahhahahahahh fuck you blokes are straight dopes

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m talking to 2-3 in last month or so with no wins
Yes had some injuries
But bar van dyke and Gomez now you full strength
It’s more than injuries at the moment
Runs way deeper

You guys were at the top at Xmas new year with the injuries
Nearly all back now but can’t win
You were winning without
Now you can’t win with
But still blaming injuries

That’s my point

Start looking at klopp
The players
The team management
You have a bizarre definition of full strength

Jota
Matip

have both been out through this period as well , but of course they don’t count do they?

Goes to show how much all fans talk out of their arses when they talk about their opposing teams.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You have a bizarre definition of full strength

Jota
Matip

have both been out through this period as well , but of course they don’t count do they?

Goes to show how much all fans talk out of their arses when they talk about their opposing teams.
You should read comments below this one tiger

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
End of the day lads you blokes are blowing up
Let’s be honest

You blokes can’t handle that this shitty United team beat the
“Bestest” ever Liverpool team

But the best bit is that the whole time klopp has managed its 3-3 in the wins

And the icing on the cake
Bruno Fernandes sinking you scum with a brilliant free kick

Oooooooooooh the burn
Couldn’t write this any better

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
End of the day lads you blokes are blowing up
Let’s be honest

You blokes can’t handle that this shitty United team beat the
“Bestest” ever Liverpool team

But the best bit is that the whole time klopp has managed its 3-3 in the wins

And the icing on the cake
Bruno Fernandes sinking you scum with a brilliant free kick

Oooooooooooh the burn
Couldn’t write this any better
Lol .. blowing up? The only person on here losing their shit is you my friend. I'm actually the happiest I've been with Liverpool for a while because I finally saw something positive in them! We scored a goal! lol

You won. You were better. End of. I said it at the time. You were OK then straight after the game.

But then you changed.

Why all the dancing from you now?

People actually come to you and say you blokes played well, but this and this player could've been better and you blow up because it's an opposition fan saying it. But all one has to do is go through your posts in the Man U thread and you can see you actually agree with the opposition fans. It's bizarre.

It's honestly like you're desperate for attention half the time mate. Sorry. I know you're a grown man and all, but it's bizarre as hell. You can come back and say this is all trolling if you like, getting a reaction out of people but then that proves my point even more. It's weird?

You call everyone else delusional?

How's that wonderful insight into Hendo as a CB? The one you boasted about how much you wanted him to play against you guys as you'd run right past him etc.? Going on about the Southampton game? But you forgot he played really well against you only a week ago at CB? I'd have put him alongside Fab as our MOM.

The constant talks about Liverpool not having that many issues with injuries, and everyone being fully fit etc. etc. It's plain mental. Anyone who actually follows the game knows the shit we're in with injuries. That isn't an excuse, it's simply a fact.

The funny thing is it just shows you're on a wind up as I know you do know a bit about football, and I don't think you're that stupid to honestly believe what you say.

Which comes back to the point I was making. You're simply after the attention?

Oh ... I'll wait for your "It burns" or "salty" comments to only reinforce what I'm saying lol.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol .. blowing up? The only person on here losing their shit is you my friend. I'm actually the happiest I've been with Liverpool for a while because I finally saw something positive in them! We scored a goal! lol

You won. You were better. End of. I said it at the time. You were OK then straight after the game.

But then you changed.

Why all the dancing from you now?

People actually come to you and say you blokes played well, but this and this player could've been better and you blow up because it's an opposition fan saying it. But all one has to do is go through your posts in the Man U thread and you can see you actually agree with the opposition fans. It's bizarre.

It's honestly like you're desperate for attention half the time mate. Sorry. I know you're a grown man and all, but it's bizarre as hell. You can come back and say this is all trolling if you like, getting a reaction out of people but then that proves my point even more. It's weird?

You call everyone else delusional?

How's that wonderful insight into Hendo as a CB? The one you boasted about how much you wanted him to play against you guys as you'd run right past him etc.? Going on about the Southampton game? But you forgot he played really well against you only a week ago at CB? I'd have put him alongside Fab as our MOM.

The constant talks about Liverpool not having that many issues with injuries, and everyone being fully fit etc. etc. It's plain mental. Anyone who actually follows the game knows the shit we're in with injuries. That isn't an excuse, it's simply a fact.

The funny thing is it just shows you're on a wind up as I know you do know a bit about football, and I don't think you're that stupid to honestly believe what you say.

Which comes back to the point I was making. You're simply after the attention?

Oh ... I'll wait for your "It burns" or "salty" comments to only reinforce what I'm saying lol.
How long you guna blame injuries
You were top of the table with more injuries
Most back now and your going shithouse

Klopp is why
His not a man manger
Only have to look to Dortmund

Come on you Liverpool blokes toughen up
As the Wealdstone raider would say
“Your playing shit and your got no fans”
You want some...... you want some

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How long you guna blame injuries
You were top of the table with more injuries
Most back now and your going shithouse

Klopp is why
His not a man manger
Only have to look to Dortmund
It's honestly been done to death mate. You don't want to call it as it is, fine. You don't want to listen to what people have been trying to tell you. OK.

But don't expect other people to then call it how it is with you lot at United.

It's the way it is coach. You can't have it both ways.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's honestly been done to death mate. You don't want to call it as it is, fine. You don't want to listen to what people have been trying to tell you. OK.

But don't expect other people to then call it how it is with you lot at United.

It's the way it is coach. You can't have it both ways.
Never won a sausage for 30 years
Injuries
FSG won’t buy anyone
Injuries
Wife won’t root me
Injuries
Dogs retarted
Injuries

The excuses are real.....

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Never won a sausage for 30 years
Injuries
FSG won’t buy anyone
Injuries
Wife won’t root me
Injuries
Dogs retarted
Injuries

The excuses are real.....
The wife won't root me is real actually ... perhaps for you also considering how much time trying to get attention on here ... lol

As for the rest!

Being honest mate. You don't listen or read. Really.

If you did you would've seen me saying that the injuries aren't an excuse. We should be playing better no matter what. Tactically I don't understand some things that Klopp has done. Thiago playing where he is for example. Continuing with Bobby. Not playing Taki.

At the end of the day though, the players are cooked. Played too much with too little rest. And the injuries played a big part in that.

Am I saying that we lost to you because of the injuries? No. You were the better team and deserved to win. Simple. Doesn't mean I can't look at the game and imagine how we could've changed it around or whatever.

Anyway. Keep on trying mate. Will be funny when Liverpool is sitting above you by the end of the year.

Wonder if you'll still be looking for so much attention then ;) Well ... maybe the Mrs will be putting out for you by that stage so you won't need to be on here as much!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And I think you blokes were harsh on young Williams
Yes he bad a mistake that lead to a goal

But geez TAA got raped by rashford again
The bloke cannot defend at all
Brilliant attacking, crosses etc been off lately

But Christ as a defender he is atrocious in defence
Williams was better across the game in defence

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Linked to Kayky, 17 year old attacker that plays for Fluminense. NOT A CB.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And I think you blokes were harsh on young Williams
Yes he bad a mistake that lead to a goal

But geez TAA got raped by rashford again
The bloke cannot defend at all
Brilliant attacking, crosses etc been off lately

But Christ as a defender he is atrocious in defence
Williams was better across the game in defence
Trent needs a baby sitter. You don't hear VVD screaming at Robbo all game...you hear him blasting Trent, literally TTTREEEEENNNTTTT!!" about a thousand times during the broadcast lol.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Trent needs a baby sitter. You don't hear VVD screaming at Robbo all game...you hear him blasting Trent, literally TTTREEEEENNNTTTT!!" about a thousand times during the broadcast lol.
His horrific in defence
Maybe wan bissaka can teach him to tackle if Trent teaches him to cross

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
scoring 100 points or 70 and still winning the title results in the same thing. Fact is United were dominant for 2 decades. Sir Alex was able to get an average team to win titles. Klopp would never be able to do that. FACT
There you go talking about history again. 8 years tick tock.