Cricket 2020/21 thread

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Joe Root just punched out a double ton v Sri Lanka.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing about this Aussie team, unlike traditional Aussie teams in the last twenty years, they don't know how to drive the final nail in the coffin. I attribute this to Paine's leadership.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Has the Yorker been outlawed or something ?
I was thinking the same thing.

Tailenders are often terrible defenders and step away from the stumps. A full length straight delivery or two wouldn't have gone astray.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another dumb and selfish drs review
Yeah and he shouldn’t have been allowed to as well. And wade again out for a duck ffs. This aussie team should put there heads between there legs and be ashamed of themselves. Fucken India has been playing with heart the Aussie team can learn a few things from them.

India B grade team is pumping the Aussie A team.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Aussies showed more ticker in the series against India where Smith, Warner and Bancroft were suspended.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I raised the prospect a few weeks ago about Greene.

Unless he gets a good talking too and starts scoring, we have no hope of a decent target to bowl too.

Batting either selfish or doesn't have the ticker....Watson.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I raised the prospect a few weeks ago about Greene.

Unless he gets a good talking too and starts scoring, we have no hope of a decent target to bowl too.

Batting either selfish or doesn't have the ticker....Watson.
Easy now. Green has scored the fourth most runs in the series from either team and more than Pujara.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Easy now. Green has scored the fourth most runs in the series from either team and more than Pujara.
Ok but how many balls faced and what was the circumstance of trying to WIN the game :grinning:...not just bat to save your spot.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok but how many balls faced and what was the circumstance of trying to WIN the game :grinning:...not just bat to save your spot.
His batting is fine. If Australia get bowled out with under 250 lead India can still win. The result still matters for the ICC Test Championship .

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d have Khawaja in the team any day of the week. He’s be a much better option than wade (or Harris).
Also, if you drop Warner, who are you picking in his place?
your comments make sense and are fair, not sure where Khawaja's form is at but ive always had time for him.

Haters usually dont have options mate, their too busy hating lol
Davey hasn't gone great a few times and can't rest on his laurels(and has turned 34 as you eluded to)forever i agree with that but there are NO better options anyway at the minute, plus the few flops in this series are as much fitness based as anything else ..and it s only been the 3 digs, went ok on the chase this 2nd innings..so to me he isn't in a massive slump these other fellas have issues with the guy other than form im sure of it.

See how he goes in the Ashes, where are they this time here or in England? He will kill it i'm tipping.