Official Josh Addo-Carr joins the pack

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only negative about the signing of JAC and Burton is potentially having to wait a full season to have them play for the club.
Maybe not my friend, remember -
A world without dreams is a world not worth living in... & having them both at our club for 2021 is one massive wet dream I wanna have (OMG, did I just say that out loud).

Last edited:

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Says in the article he is signed as a winger.

I don’t think Hoppa or any of our players who were part of the 2020 debacle have any bargaining power. Hoppa won’t be fullback in 2021. He will be centre

Avo or Meaney at fullback
If that’s the case I wouldn’t be surprised Hopa shops around for another club. He’s said he prefers and wants to play FB otherwise they’ll move one of the other two you’ve mentioned on.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
500k is a bargain for a gamebreaker like Fox. What a huge recruitment drive it ended up being.

Burton, Addo-Carr, Flanagan, Cotric, Thompson, Hetherington and Waddell is more than we could have hoped for and it shows how much things can change in a few months. Well done to everyone involved!
We just need some solid links to a hooker and our team will finally be competitive!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We've never had a winger anywhere near as dangerous as Addo-Carr. Over the years we've generally gotten by with underdog no-name wingers that have exceeded expectations but had height, size or speed limitations.

But Addo-Carr is the complete package and can change games in the blink of an eye.
What a huge acquisition for the club... Fox, Averillo, Cotric, Burton and Flanagan has the potential to be the most dangerous backlines/halves combos in the league.

Factor in Baz's attacking influence and the new touch footy rules and we should be scoring a tonne of points by 22. The Entertainers are back!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I must say Andrew Hill has really turned himself around, credit to everyone involved... credit to tbazz for attracting quality
let’s fucking Trott, hopefully somehow we can have him next year with burton
Well this is all with the timeline we were given but good on you for acknowledging it mate

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Unbelievable signing, well done to the club again. Credit to Barrett (and Laudry who more than likely had some influence) but also hats off to Andrew Hill who I had doubts over but is now looking like the right fit for us as a club.

Feels good that the sleeping giant of the NRL is finally starting to wake the f*ck up. Absolutely stoked.