U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Shame? Or intimidation from the power and wrath of Trump and his disciples? The kicker in the last para of your link.

" Meanwhile, Republicans in Congress are being urged to join an amicus brief of their own expressing their concern about the integrity of the election. Louisana Congressman Mike Johnson is circulating the request.

“President Trump called me this morning to express his great appreciation for our effort to file an amicus brief in the Texas case on behalf of concerned members of Congress,” Mr Johnson wrote in an email obtained by CNN anchor Jake Tapper.

“He specifically asked me to contact all Republican members of the House and Senate today and request that all join on to our brief. He said he will be anxiously awaiting the final list to review.”
Nah, plenty of republicans have spoken out against what Trump is doing. Every AG who expressed support for this ridiculous suit is 100 per cent complicit. They are mostly looking out for their own jobs by appeasing the mad loon's rsuted on supporters, I would say. that's no excuse.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Media watch has been having a field day with this stuff.

Paul Barry is being even more smug than usual!
Lol..could not be anymore smug than Jones.. the reasoning he uses for a ‘rigged election is so ridiculous..the idea that they can’t show the evidence in public as they’d have their lives in danger.. they don’t even present it in court!! bahahaha that’ll do me..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.