Rumour 3 Penrith players to belmore

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Elliott??? Elliott is only good during contract years, since he has been re signed "recently" we can all expect him to coast along as in previous years while he chills out to sweet Caroline and waits for his media cameos and Jackson, Jackson is not half the player he once was.
Baz has a boner for him and Hetherington, they will both start.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mansour and Leniu in demand
Speaking of Mansour, the Wests Tigers remain the favourites to secure his services, however the club will not take him on until the end of 2023 as Ayoub is demanding. The 30-year-old was one of the best wingers in the NRL in 2020 and would provide the Tigers with valuable leadership that has been lacking at the joint venture, however his age is a sticking point for the club.

Panthers player Josh Mansour, wife Daniella and children Andre, left, and Siana.CREDIT:NICK MOIR

The Tigers are happy to sign him on a two-year deal, but not three. Parramatta are also keen to lure him to the club, which has received glowing recommendations from a number of ex-Panthers in the squad, however it requires Ayoub finding a new home for his other client, Blake Ferguson.

The Panthers may also struggle to keep young prop Spencer Leniu, who is off contract at the end of the year. Penrith offered him a two-year extension before the finals, but at least four clubs have since expressed interest in his services for 2022, including Trent Barrett at the Bulldogs.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’d say even id you are right with them (and I’m not convinced) that’s only 4 (Thompson, hetho, Jackson and Elliott).

I’d have rfm starting ahead of 2 of them.

I’d have leinu start ahead of everyone but Thompson and Jackson (as the captain not so much demanding it after last years form)

Rfm and leinu id pick next.

Elliott and hetho to fight it out to start.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Baz has a boner for him and Hetherington, they will both start.
If we sign Leinu then we will see just who Barrett has a boner for :grinning: And it wont be Elliot with his swinging dick and self appointed media obligations. Remember better the devil you know. It's players like Elliot that are in for a rude shock especially when Hansen gets involved. There will be NO MORE HALF ASSED EFFORTS :grinning:

Last edited:

Bigdogbite

Waterboy
Reaction score
Was just told by a reliable source in the past that the remaining 3 roster spots will be filled by 3 Penrith players that’s the aim and is confident we will get them all with many already done apparently. That is Naden, Leniu and Burton. Watch this space over the next couple weeks really hope it’s true would be great recruitment but where does this leave Hoppa maybe he is leaving after all. I hope it means hoppa and Napa will be released maybe.
dont we have 28 sq
I have been saying leinu or fisher Harris should be our target to replace Napa after next season. I’d be fucking pumped.

I have heard two people here msg me say leinu was a chance won’t name them but it was us and Warriors apparently and he doesn’t want to leave aus.

All 3 make sense as none got a run for the gf and could see a regularly starting spot in our 13....
dont we have 28 roster spots filled? i just checked zerotackle and that is the case or have i missed something

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
the other screenshot
Looks like Topine was upgraded to top 30 in that list.
Nrl.com has 28, but has Reimis no Topine.
No official word on Topine so I would disregard your source.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just watched:
He's starting with Thompson for me (if we have somehow poached him).
Maybe it was a combo of Barrett and Ogre in his ear
Fu#k we need a new hooker
At the 28 second mark Leinu ran through us like a knife through butter. SHOCKING DEFENSE :(

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mansour and Leniu in demand
Speaking of Mansour, the Wests Tigers remain the favourites to secure his services, however the club will not take him on until the end of 2023 as Ayoub is demanding. The 30-year-old was one of the best wingers in the NRL in 2020 and would provide the Tigers with valuable leadership that has been lacking at the joint venture, however his age is a sticking point for the club.

Panthers player Josh Mansour, wife Daniella and children Andre, left, and Siana.CREDIT:NICK MOIR

The Tigers are happy to sign him on a two-year deal, but not three. Parramatta are also keen to lure him to the club, which has received glowing recommendations from a number of ex-Panthers in the squad, however it requires Ayoub finding a new home for his other client, Blake Ferguson.

The Panthers may also struggle to keep young prop Spencer Leniu, who is off contract at the end of the year. Penrith offered him a two-year extension before the finals, but at least four clubs have since expressed interest in his services for 2022, including Trent Barrett at the Bulldogs.
what is this source?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’d say even id you are right with them (and I’m not convinced) that’s only 4 (Thompson, hetho, Jackson and Elliott).

I’d have rfm starting ahead of 2 of them.

I’d have leinu start ahead of everyone but Thompson and Jackson (as the captain not so much demanding it after last years form)

Rfm and leinu id pick next.

Elliott and hetho to fight it out to start.
Leniu's better than every forward we have imo. If Thompson kicks on next year than maybe not him.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If we sign Leinu then we will see just who Barrett has a boner for :grinning: And it wont be Elliot with his swinging dick and self appointed media obligations. Remember better the devil you know. It's players like Elliot that are in for a rude shock especially when Hansen gets involved. There will be NO MORE HALF ASSED EFFORTS :grinning:
Any chance Hansens stay will be short lived and goes back to coaching the All Blacks?