Official Reimis Smith to the Storm

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So u know more than Craig Bellamy about talent? We’ve got nobody with real skill and talent in the backline apart from Hoppa who has Everything except for speed and he’s only going to get slower as he gets on in age. If we were able to get Fox for Smith than yes but we’ve gotten literally nobody and Cotric can’t do it all himself
Yeah I do know more than Bellamy. Therefore I am right.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprised if a fitter Reimis is top try scorer next year at the Storm.
Or spends half the season being ball boy like peptide boy at the storm [emoji23]

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
More like Burton and Naden.....Grant very unlikely. Mansour I believe will end up at Concord playing for the Toothless tugers :grinning:
With the Storm increasing JAC's salary for this year, signing a few players. Do they have enough space to keep BOTH Grant and B.Smith? Of course, if that's if C. Smith is leaving ... which I'd say is likely considering how many players they're signing up.

We won't get Grant, but I think B.Smith is an option?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He cant just come out and reveal specific information from his insider...we have to just respect that....at least he has given us hope....we all have been through so much over the last few years that we are hanging onto every word
Why can’t he?? He’s a bloke on the internet who predicted the future if he’s right if he’s not he’s just another internet poster ...

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely, for many reasons...
Let's just say Smith could potential become a very good player, but there is more to it than meets the eyes !!!
More to it than meets the eyes means we may potentially sign JAC for 2022.?.?

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never under stood this sites fixation on fucking wingers,they are wingers FFS And this one has a c*** of an attitude. best of luck remis you will need it.
Ummmmm.....wingers play such an important role in today’s modern game....good quality wingers are vital and have many important roles.....when wa

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg akexander said thst JAC is more than just a speed machine ....... and he said he woukd maje a great fullbsck...if we dont get jac for 2022 woukd be very disappointed...he is woeth 800k a year....he would set our team alight......peopke saying he isnt woth it are full of shit....we nees to maje it happen

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Greg akexander said thst JAC is more than just a speed machine ....... and he said he woukd maje a great fullbsck...if we dont get jac for 2022 woukd be very disappointed...he is woeth 800k a year....he would set our team alight......peopke saying he isnt wirth it are full of shit....we nees to maje it happen
He isn't worth 800k a year lol.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Greg akexander said thst JAC is more than just a speed machine ....... and he said he woukd maje a great fullbsck...if we dont get jac for 2022 woukd be very disappointed...he is woeth 800k a year....he would set our team alight......peopke saying he isnt wirth it are full of shit....we nees to maje it happen
Are you OK?

ramonesdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I spoke to a friend who has a close relationship with a director,
He said the fox was never coming, off field issues
Tyrone Smith was a pain in the bum & glad to see the back of both.
My friend just passed this onto me.
Does this mean we will let any player who has a pain in the ass manager walk?

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I spoke to a friend who has a close relationship with a director,
He said the fox was never coming, off field issues
Tyrone Smith was a pain in the bum & glad to see the back of both.
My friend just passed this onto me.
I heard the same thing about the foxx