Official Reimis Smith to the Storm

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I spoke to a friend who has a close relationship with a director,
He said the fox was never coming, off field issues
Tyrone Smith was a pain in the bum & glad to see the back of both.
My friend just passed this onto me.
Yeah he was clearly a problem for melbourne

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well youd think hoppa will go as well

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reimis was one of my favourites before 2020. I put a lot of the blame on his inside men.

This year though, with the whole wanting to be a centre BS and just his extremely poor attitude makes me pretty happy he's going elsewhere. If you look back at his defensive attitude in particular, you'll see how poor he actualy was. He was a turnstyle and once they got past him, he didn't bother scrambling in defense or chasing at all. We don't need blokes like that.

He has long distance speed. That's it.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems a bit strange he was released without Baz even having one training session with him. Surely the only reason would be to free up cap space to make another signing

Otherwise I find it a very strange move

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems a bit strange he was released without Baz even having one training session with him. Surely the only reason would be to free up cap space to make another signing

Otherwise I find it a very strange move
Nothing happens just by accident,
It looks like TB is not hear to play games or stroke someone’s ego.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reimis was one of my favourites before 2020. I put a lot of the blame on his inside men.

This year though, with the whole wanting to be a centre BS and just his extremely poor attitude makes me pretty happy he's going elsewhere. If you look back at his defensive attitude in particular, you'll see how poor he actualy was. He was a turnstyle and once they got past him, he didn't bother scrambling in defense or chasing at all. We don't need blokes like that.

Yep, 100%!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ummmmm.....wingers play such an important role in today’s modern game....good quality wingers are vital and have many important roles.....when wa
The only thing that makes a good winger are the blokes inside giving him time and space to use his speed and footwork and that’s been a fact since inception .

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: tell reimis not to take ice skating up anytime soon...... buttertoes!

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bullshit he wasn’t coming because of off field issues....all about money my friend...simple as that

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The only thing that makes a good winger are the blokes inside giving him time and space to use his speed and footwork and that’s been a fact since inception .
Not these days. A good winger now takes front rower type runs for the first 2-3 hit ups every set. A big strong winger with energy is what we want. Not lazy wingers waiting for a perfect ball out wide.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

+1. Good players go looking for the ball. They want to get involved. Whether it’s a hit up early in the tackle count or relief when teammates are tired. Remis had speed but I can’t say he went looking for the ball or trying to change the momentum of the game

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bullshit he wasn’t coming because of off field issues....all about money my friend...simple as that
No, he would’ve got more money at the tigers. He didn’t want to play there so is staying in Melbourne another year. I’d be questioning the advice he is getting from his manager. We are a very big chance for 2022 and it may well have been 2021 if the heads of agreement wasn’t binding

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be prepared to be disapointed...
Greg akexander said thst JAC is more than just a speed machine ....... and he said he woukd maje a great fullbsck...if we dont get jac for 2022 woukd be very disappointed...he is woeth 800k a year....he would set our team alight......peopke saying he isnt woth it are full of shit....we nees to maje it happen

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I know a lot of people are hopeful of Josh Addo Carr joining us. What ive heard from sources close to the Tigers is that Melbourne havnt been exactly up front and open throughout the whole negotiations which have been taking place. The Tigers intend on enforcing the Heads up Agreement between themselves and Josh Addo Carr which is a legally binding agreement. Whether an agreement can be made between a potential suitor for Josh and the Tigers if he doesnt end up there remains to be seen. From what I understand as much as that announcement yesterday states the Tigers respect Melbourne and the contract Addo Carr has with them, behind closed doors they feel hard done by. The whole negotiation period has been a mess. Whether Josh Addo Carr can now gain a release from his Melbourne contract and agreement with the Tigers is a totally different question that I dont have the answer to.
Melbourne have got that covered, they found another set of paperwork in the back shed that negates the Tigers "Heads of Agreement"... :laughing: