Official Jake Averillo signs contract extension with Bulldogs

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Beautiful work! Locked up before Nov 1. Gotta commend the club on the big moves bein’ made. Keep em comin’ Baz! UP THE DOGSSS !!!!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
burton afyer next year however depends on how Averillo goes. He has talent and ability to succeed
See a lot of people saying Averillo should be at 5/8 but isn't it pointless if Burton is coming in '22? Plus we've signed both Green and Flange for the halves?

For me it's much smarter to put him at fullback

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great news. Interesting to watch him develop over the coming years. If it’s true Burton on the cards, where does he fit in. In my eyes he’s an out and out number 6. Potentially hooker, as opposed to fullback like some are suggesting. Would fix a lot of our problems straight away.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is what our club used to do is lock in players before other clubs can negotiate,however the last few years this hasn’t happened

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know where he'll end up in our line up. I wouldn't mind if he's eased in more next year either. He still got rattled by the physicality at times. But it's good to know he's staying on for three years.