Other News Source JAC

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Provide screen shot like requested......

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, because @Nasheed is banned he can't post, but he gave me some intriguing info which I am very curious to see how accurate it is.

The screenshot he showed me (source blacked out) says that JAC is a done deal and will be announced next week. It also says that the Reimis Smith swap did not go through.

What do you guys think about this and do you think it will come true? Time will tell!
Gotta hand it to nasheed . He's the Shane Flanagan of the kennel. Does plenty of scouting whilst banned.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Post the screen shot

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Gotta hand it to nasheed . He's the Shane Flanagan of the kennel. Does plenty of scouting whilst banned.
anyone that believes his mail is as fucking stupid as nasheed is

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely bring him back :p without him imagine how dreary this place would become. Gotta love his threads, especially when he recycles news from the papers, then comes out and says I told you so :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Best kenneler thats for sure :p
Conspiracy theory here Cam Smith plays on both Smith and Grant execute clauses and they need a back up half in Lewis.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We can't be paying full freight he only 375 a year at Melbourne. He will be getting a payrise.
why are you replying to a thread made up by nasheed #dumbcunt