2020 Grand Final - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is it like in Sydney? We have had winds and rain up here on the Mid North Coast but at the moment it has stopped raining but is still pretty dreary....
It will be f....en wet

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I want the Storms to win so we don't have to hear much about it in Sydney but if them losing will mean that Cam Smith plays on next year than I'd rather Panthers win. That way it would definitely result in one of Brandon Smith or Harry Grant wanting out and we could possibly fill our biggest need.
Origin isn't to far away so they'll stop talking about the GF soon.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its between me and Wahesh for a clean sweep tipping in the finals im on Penrith especially now its so wet and Wahesh is on the Storm,i couldnt pick those c...ts to win if my life depended on it pack of f...en wankers

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Some people looking for a cheap $5 bet with a decent payout. Mansour first try into Churchill medal is @ 601 odds on ladbrokes. There's a reason why its long odds as backs don't generally win. But look how close B-Moz came last season. Word is Hughes will test him out under the high ball... So if he's perfect and catches them all in the wet and scores first and runs close to 200m if it's a low scoring affair I reckon it's a slight chance.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Anyone see Nathan Cleary earlier. Biting his fingernails and tapping his feet, kid looks nervous as.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyone see Nathan Cleary earlier. Biting his fingernails and tapping his feet, kid looks nervous as.
Compare that to the Storm boys having a laugh.

If body language means anything, Storm's got this tonight.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Compare that to the Storm boys having a laugh.

If body language means anything, Storm's got this tonight.
Langer used to vomit before every game, once they're on the field they should be alright, If not we might see a repeat of the 2001 GF.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It’s mid spring here. The weather should be nice and warm, crisp. Weather that would suit the Panthers, but no. It’s cold, wet and windy... conditions that would suit Melbourne.

Fuck this.

Curash

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I thought Holland and Lewis retired?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why was Holland not there, in the retiring players thing?
Probably got a second tier deal with the Knights after they saw how shit Erani Tuala was in their semi final

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Let’s go Storm. Fuck the Panthers and the horse they road in on with Cleary shit talking the dogs.