News Josh Addo-Carr contract: Bulldogs emerge as favourite for Storm flyer

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jac would be a welcome acquisition,but I wouldn’t believe a word that comes out of rothfields mouth,dint he also say that Adam Elliot is about to put pen to paper and sign a 3 year deal with the dragons,2 months ago

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
However a couple of things might mitigate this. If Josh does come to play FB, he is going to see plenty of ball, and if he is on the ball in the middle of the field he will be able to take advantage of half breaks and offloads. He could be Barba 2012. He could also be a complete flop at FB, but in footy you are always rolling the dice somewhat. At least with Josh if you end up with a rubbish FB you at least still have a world class winger.
That's what I see if we get him. Many times this year when JMK caught the defence napping, or RFM freed his arms screaming for second phaseplay, we always had only the awareness of Tolman. JAC will be a different beast in those moments.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I really hope we don’t end up spending big bucks on him playing fullback when he isn’t a proven fullback.

I say fuck him and let’s save the money for Burton.
I really doubt the discussion is ado Carr or Burton

obviously a half is more important too us,I think we are gunning for 3 or 4 players

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We need a good fb so im for this

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All those writing off Cotric as a centre should
Wait and see joe he goes. Josh Morris was signed from the Dragons as a winger who wanted to play centre and look how that panned out for us. I think Cotric can do the same job for us.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Shane on talking sport (mad storm fan) said he has good mail that it's a done deal on jac at the dogs and swap for Jayden okunbor...
Shane’s a straight shooter. Let’s see what happens next week

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
While okunbor has some serious potential I’d be happy with this.

He’s probz one id prefer to keep though off contract next year anyway so I’d much rather addo carr then a what ok could be.

Probably good for him to get away and down to a club like the storm with this year too.

Who knows could be bs. Though I’d be happy.

Cotric and addo carr in our backline is a huge step forward.

Flanagan burton and a hooker and the club would be well placed and with plenty of room to play with hoppa Napa Lewis jmk britt Crichton Meaney etc off contract.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Isn't Okunor out for part of next season with his knee injury, not sure if they'd want someone who's sidelined for a chunk of next season but stranger things have happened.
Yeah true. Would be strange actually them accepting that? Tho I'd be happy with that swap. Like JO as a player and think he really could've improved under Barrett but JAC is clearly the better player