News Disgruntled Dogs: Why Lynne Anderson must step down as football club chair

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All this family club bullshit needs to be punted.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is hypocrisy to accuse the current board of having no vision, when those calling for an EGM have not presented any vision themselves.
They havent even presented themselves. Exept for janus kokianus

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fucking hell. Was actually looking forward to understanding what this whole board challenge was about because I may very well have been convinced to join them.

I don't understand how members actually signed for an EGM based on this. Either those members were deceived in what they were told, or they're complete idiots. Can someone who signed for the EGM confirm that these were the points presented to you?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The more these idiot rebels speak the less intelligent they sound, no wonder you don't hear Lynne and co talking about \ defending it, her adversary's are morons.
Exactly right. They clearly have nothing and for the sake of the club they need just fuck off or wait until the election and have a shot then. I hope those constantly calling for statements from the board realise these clowns are digging their own hole themselves perfectly fine

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dean Pay a club legend?

I don't know how he was treated badly personally? He was given an extension and a heap of time. The club's issues with the salary cap and restrictions in signing players was evident from the start.

When he wasn't performing on the field for a number of games he was told the club would look elsewhere. Pay stepped down himself. So what are they talking about?

It's honestly the worst statement I've read about anything. Absolutely no substance, contradictory information. No clarity. Still no names.

Did Trump write this with his crayons from his hospital bed? That's how bad it is

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: think I’m
Siding with the coup...... very valid reason.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Exactly right. They clearly have nothing and for the sake of the club they need just fuck off or wait until the election and have a shot then. I hope those constantly calling for statements from the board realise these clowns are digging their own hole themselves perfectly fine
You're joking right? Any board worth their salt should have stopped this thing in it's tracks and not let this drag out to the point it is now where the clubs name is being dragged through the mud. Just because they are clowns on the other side doesn't mean the current board have handled this well.

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a crock. More re-hash.
None of that is grounds to call an EGM.
Who wrote that @Spoonman84 - Flopfield?
Someone called fatima khouda (female i think) wrote this shit, she is just acting as a mouthpiece for coorey and co. This stuff is a mixture of opinion, truths and part truths which is designed for one reason only ie. to stir up voting members. The sponsors are obviously strong coorey supporters and it is their right to do so, like george they are quite prepared to jeopardise current recruitment strategies in an attempt to get revenge for him. It's time for the women allegedly harassed by george to put up or shut up, they have been or will be interviewed by "independent" investigators and might care to put their claims on stat decs. I voted for the current board knowing full well they had george's and his voting associates support, whether that succeeded because of his support we don't know. I have no problem with him precipitating this egm motion, on the strong proviso that allegations made against him are not prceeded with, however what I do have a problem with is he is putting his own interests ahead of not only the club, important recruitment period etc. but the tens of thousands of fans who have endured turmoil for so long.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You're joking right? Any board worth their salt should have stopped this thing in it's tracks and not let this drag out to the point it is now where the clubs name is being dragged through the mud. Just because they are clowns on the other side doesn't mean the current board have handled this well.
Why? The real outcome appears to be lack of credibility emerging in sections of the media as well as the agitators. Only say something when something is required to be said - that is: is the EGM petition even valid and will it proceed or perhaps recruitment updates as soon as they’re able (which probably won’t be until after the GF). Just as I didn’t understand the need to make a statement about Bellamy or McCullough I don’t see the need now. The club and its brand will survive morons who will drop out out the news as fast as they entered.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
however what I do have a problem with is he is putting his own interests ahead of not only the club, important recruitment period etc.
Thanks for the input mate.
I think your post is best summed up as per the above, it has become about things other than what is best for the club and that is wrong.

Reactions: ATT

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why? The real outcome appears to be lack of credibility emerging in sections of the media as well as the agitators. Only say something when something is required to be said - that is: is the EGM petition even valid and will it proceed or perhaps recruitment updates as soon as they’re able (which probably won’t be until after the GF). Just as I didn’t understand the need to make a statement about Bellamy or McCullough I don’t see the need now. The club and its brand will survive morons who will drop out out the news as fast as they entered.
No point really engaging in this as we will just be covering old ground.