Opinion Okunbor

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was good today - especially considering it was his first game. He'll defintitely improve under Baz. I think he'll lock down a wing spot or in the backrow next year. He needs to work on a few things but most importantly he needs confidence. As others have said he's the best winger at the club

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He has single handledly bombed three tries.

No urgency
No strength

Why the hell did we welcome him back
Mate way too harsh.
Yeah watching through a TV screen I also thought he could of gone harder for the try line.
But Manly's sliding defense was on him quickly.

I thought he played well tonight.
Will give hkm the benefit of the doubt for now.

TAS

All In
Reaction score
I'm not sure if the OP watched a different game or he's just an unrealistically hard marker.

Considering Jayden hasn't played all year I thought he played really well. Apart from dropping a monster spiral bomb he was good.

altair

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Strictly speaking of the three tries he could have scored only.

Never discounted his metres out of our own territory or offloads

He’s a winger, and with his frame I expected him to brush off the front on defender with ease, he looked hesitant like as though he wanted to play the safe option of maintaining possession rather than risk a knock on.

The kick Averillo put for him was almost perfect if he had timed his run he would have steam rolled his opposite defender.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What really fucking burns me is like you say he hasn’t played for nearly a year and he looked fitter than any other cahunt on the field
November can’t come quick enogh
We are shit. Our middle third does nothing in defense against a bigger pack.
But with perspective, we are the shortest roster in the NRL, and we are missing Foran, Elliot, Thomson, Ogden, Napa and Stimson. Thats a God $2 mil gone from an already crap team, and we still put 20 points on the board against a team just missing their fb.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here, there was alto of time that he was standing flat footed in defence, which robbed us/him the opportunity to run in and maybe save a few of those tries.

oldman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can someone buy him a mirror so he can see how big he is. Simply instructions, just run as hard are you can on every hit up.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JO was ok, wasn’t amazing but by no means terrible. He does seem to have an odd lack of enthusiasm or nervous or something kinda vibe though. But as someone pointed out we have bigger fish to fry.
PS Meaney cops way too much shit on this Foran

Meaney
Ok
Lafai
Hoopa
dWz (he sucks but played well on the wing against the dragons
Hoppa can help him out too

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could probably run faster if he cut his dead weight hair off must weigh about 5 kg lol

Reactions: GDR

altair

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
JO was ok, wasn’t amazing but by no means terrible. He does seem to have an odd lack of enthusiasm or nervous or something kinda vibe though. But as someone pointed out we have bigger fish to fry.
PS Meaney cops way too much shit on this Foran

Meaney
Ok
Lafai
Hoopa
dWz (he sucks but played well on the wing against the dragons
Hoppa can help him out too
That’s what I was referring to re Okunbor
There’s something in his attitude that just reeks of laziness or a lack of urgency

A point lost on most too busy bagging me lol