Phil Gould advising Trent Barrett to Re consider deal with the dogs

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On 100% footy there is a snippet of Phil Gould saying that the club is an absolute mess and he would advise Trent Barrett to reconsider his contract with the bulldogs and stay where he is

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you fucking kidding me? That Red headed Fuckwit is the reason we have Barrett coming and not Shaun Wane or Griffin or Bellamy....

Gus’s ultimate revenge....

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Let Barrett control everything on field and who cares what happens being the scenes amongst the board. But if they restrict Barrett with player retention/acquisition we are doomed

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This club - the club we LOVE, is being ruined by many with self agendas. People who don’t want to put the club FIRST, on ALL sides!!

I have a very good friend, who was “once” in a position to perhaps help in a small way. He’s a Bulldog’s fan, and a guy who is extremely well respected in the big end of business. He had no agenda, just wanted to help the club he follows. He got the fk outta dodge. He said to me as long as the people running the club are there, this club will slowly crumble.

Flame me all you want, I know what I know, and I know we are a MESS that is moving in one direction, DOWN!!!

I hate Rothfield, but he isnt alone in what he knows, every journo knows we are up shit Creek. Keep believing in Unicorns for those who want to deny.

For the record, I’m not pro Dib, pro Anderson, or pro anything other than PRO BULLDOGS!! Give us our FKN club BACK!

Last edited:

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This club - the club we LOVE, is being ruined by many with self agendas. People who don’t want to put the club FIRST, on ALL sides!!

I have a very good friend, who was “once” in a position to perhaps help in a small way. He’s a Bulldog’s fan, and a guy who is extremely well respected in the big end of business. He had no agenda, just wanted to help the club he follows. He got the fk outta dodge. He said to me as long as the people run it the club are there, this club will slowly crumble. They are only in it for their own profit, do not give a fk what is left after the war....

Flame me all you want, I know what I know, and I know we are a MESS that is moving in one direction, DOWN!!!

I hate Rothfield, but he isnt alone in what he knows, every journo knows we are up shit Creek. Keep believing in Unicorns for those who want to deny.

For the record, I’m not pro Dib, pro Anderson, or pro anything other than PRO BULLDOGS!! Give us our FKN club BACK!
I fear you are correct

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let Barrett control everything on field and who cares what happens being the scenes amongst the board. But if they restrict Barrett with player retention/acquisition we are doomed
Be interesting to see if they let that happen after the des debacle

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
NRL coaching is the sort of gig you take it eh it appears. It's very rare you get the luxury of choice. Unless you're someone like large Maguire that didn't really get sacked on results, but even he would be by the wasteside if he waited a few years.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Like I said before. This club needs to no longer employ fucking ex Dogs people in key positions. Sure have them around the fucking joint. But don't let these people near the Board or Chairperson gigs. They seem to always get booted anyway and piss away a few years of what could of been. I am dead set concerned next year we will finish between 16th and 14th. We don't look like improving and with these ***** trying to elevate friends and family in the board/admin areas it's problem on fucking problem. MADONE

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Like I said before. This club needs to no longer employ fucking ex Dogs people in key positions. Sure have them around the fucking joint. But don't let these people near the Board or Chairperson gigs. They seem to always get booted anyway and piss away a few years of what could of been. I am dead set concerned next year we will finish between 16th and 14th. We don't look like improving and with these c*** trying to elevate friends and family in the board/admin areas it's problem on fucking problem. MADONE
Totally agree. Anyone to do with our past success should not be employed by the club. They should always be welcomed as legends but it is where it should stop. Those day's are gone.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I knew there was a reason I didn't watch this "toxic mess" of a show. I don't watch any Ch9 any more because all they do is hire wankers.
Oh so they are wrong are they?