Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We gifted the Raiders a win, that’s not surprising lmao

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran is the magic man. Now you see him, now you don’t!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Foran is carving up. Just don’t know if Green was the better options sigh
I honestly would have referred we keep Foran. Even if we paid more. At this point with a month left, he is injury free, so he has all off season to work with the team new players in the team for next year. He also has solid cohesion with our team.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Terrible half of footy. Forget getting Barrett here so that we can learn to attack, we need to get our defense up from a 1 out of 10 to at least a 6 or 7. Even this rabble of a team can score points, how many games would we have won in the last 6 weeks if we could keep the other team down to 2 tries?

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You wait for the look that Lewis will give everyone when a fullback actually drops one of his shitty bomb. He'll think "1 out of 5000 bombs, i knew it would work. Totally worth it!".

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Absolute disgrace that Georgalis was seen in the coaching box laughing. I can’t get over that.
Yes I noticed that as well. He thinks it is funny. I couldn't believe it!!!
SG doesn't give a shit didn't you see him & the staff laughing lol
Yes he didn't do his potential assistant job chances much good. I don't think the head coach likes to see his assistant laughing when his side is getting beat & trying to avoid the spoon!!!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jackson, Tolman, Ogden and Toomaga all got run through to score under nines type tries lol