Official Blake Green signs with Bulldogs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They wanted Foran for one year until they can target someone long term and he wanted longer so they got the next best thing, not ideal he just did his acl but I can see there is method to the madness
He's fucking shit, seriously. Shit **** Thompson, shit **** DWZ, shit **** Napa, shit **** fucking **** fuck this

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Would rather Foran... but wow... can we sign Burton for 2022 and then pressure Penrith to release him next year? Lewis & Green as halves is still going to be very painful next year. Maybe with a good hooker & fullback that could mitigate things a bit..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
In what world is Blake green shit, he’s 75% of Foran at 50% of the price at the most settle down mate
He's fucking shit and you're fucked if you think otherwise.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They wanted Foran for one year until they can target someone long term and he wanted longer so they got the next best thing, not ideal he just did his acl but I can see there is method to the madness
Bang on.

He's also someone Barrett won't have to worry about, while he focuses on Wakeham or BBO to see if either can be a first grader.

The other huge thing people are forgetting is that we need to get some leadership in there, you can't just have young blokes. We're losing Foran and apparently Tolman, like them or not, that leaves a leadership vacuum.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bang on.

He's also someone Barrett won't have to worry about, while he focuses on Wakeham or BBO to see if either can be a first grader.

The other huge thing people are forgetting is that we need to get some leadership in there, you can't just have young blokes. We're losing Foran and apparently Tolman, like them or not, that leaves a leadership vacuum.
And the thing you're all forgetting is that he's fucking shit. Where's this shit **** going to lead us, the fucking toilet??!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Would rather Foran... but wow... can we sign Burton for 2022 and then pressure Penrith to release him next year? Lewis & Green as halves is still going to be very painful next year. Maybe with a good hooker & fullback that could mitigate things a bit..
It would seem Foz has a deal elsewhere if he’s knocked back one year and with Cogger apparently leaving we need a placeholder. There’s just not much out there and I’m sure they tried a few different options before settling on Green. Still other pieces of the puzzle to fill in, I suspect Baz is well aware he’s not going to get his preferred squad for 2021 and will build it over the next two seasons - we’ve only got 7 locked in for 2022 so expect another exodus end of 2021.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully Green is just a backup plan in case we cant get Burton for next year. The fact that he'll miss the entire pre-season is a massive concern though
Have to hand it to you Peter, you're the internal optimist.

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is disgraceful. One of our worst recruitment announcements. So let me get this right, we have a supposed war chest and we decide to sign a player we let go years ago, who’s a journeyman for a reason whilst is also now 34 years old and just had a serious injury the answer to get us off the bottom of the ladder?? Of all the ex players we could have brought back and Green is who we get!!!! I’m scratching my head.

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Right at the moment we’re wooden spoon team ..

It’s all about finding the right players and not being careless with the spend .

Terrible luck but next yr is just about building a foundation , we’re not gonna challenge for a premiership so the expectations need to be realistic