Social Media Brandon Smith

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Here's my prediction.
Melbourne release Grant who signs with West Tigers.
Brandon Smith signs with Melbourne for a further two years.
While we stand there with our dick in our hands.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I did post a video on Facebook and Canterbury bulldogs news shared it. If you have fb have a look on their page

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Melbourne can't keep all three.

I think Bellamy will want smith alongside him to finish his career as a coach together.

I reckon this is how it'll play.

Grant goes to 9
Smith goes to 7.

Smith is offered back row, but gets offered big cheese elsehwere and after a bit of brouhaha signs with us or someone.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My prediction. Cam Smith and Bellamy sign with Broncos as storm don't want to lose Grant. Brandon Smith gets the shits asks for a release and signs with us. We also sign JAC. Everyone except the tigers lives happily ever after. Oohh and we also sign luke Brooks. Further upsetting the tigers.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My prediction. Cam Smith and Bellamy sign with Broncos as storm don't want to lose Grant. Brandon Smith gets the shits asks for a release and signs with us. We also sign JAC. Everyone except the tigers lives happily ever after. Oohh and we also sign luke Brooks. Further upsetting the tigers.
B.Smith and Brooks and I'd nail us on for a spot in the 8.

Malla

Reaction score
Brandon Smith will not be at the Storm next year, I think that is pretty clear now.

Hope we are the team he ends up with. Honestly, would not care if we broke the bank for him. Would rather over spend on him than another shit back or forward or injury prone half lol

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
would be awesome if we get him, but doubtful!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Tigers would get their revenge on us by raiding every junior from ages 14 to 20 that speaks Arabic.
As they have been doing for ten years.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
B.Smith and Brooks and I'd nail us on for a spot in the 8.
for a start brooks will not leave wests tigers, and secondly he cant get them across the line and i dont think he would be a positve signing for us either

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Brandon Smith will not be at the Storm next year, I think that is pretty clear now.

Hope we are the team he ends up with. Honestly, would not care if we broke the bank for him. Would rather over spend on him than another shit back or forward or injury prone half lol
Yeah I agree. He's the bloke and the position to throw some $$$ at in order to get him 100%. If we don't get a great hooker no other position or player really matters. They will all be nullified by poor service from dummy half.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just seen on a bulldogs fan page on insta we have made a huge offer for Smith, anyone confirm this?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just seen on a bulldogs fan page on insta we have made a huge offer for him, anyone confirm this?
Its what was posted yesterday from 7 news chic has made a statement as usual no quotes or facts so who knows