Social Media Pangai to be sacked

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mean going to lunch is stupid when you’re not allowed but hanging out with bikies?
The bloke is clearly as dumb as he looks
A totally selfish thing to do and disrespectful,
The league has tried their best to educate but at the end of the day we have both players and coaches not caring.
Its beyond belief.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I mean going to lunch is stupid when you’re not allowed but hanging out with bikies?
Not to mention less than 12 hours before he would’ve been reminded of their bubble obligations on the flight home from Sydney. I wouldn’t want anyone with such lack of regard for his club or teammates at Belmore.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I’ll still have him hahaha

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To be honest these days. Would any of us 100% know if we are talking to a bikie or working with one etc. it’s not like it used to be and you can tell. It could be a bit of both. He’s not real smart. Probably part of the job in front row. And lack of knowledge. I wouldn’t take the media word as gospel.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
To be honest these days. Would any of us 100% know if we are talking to a bikie or working with one etc. it’s not like it used to be and you can tell. It could be a bit of both. He’s not real smart. Probably part of the job in front row. And lack of knowledge. I wouldn’t take the media word as gospel.
I get what you mean, lots of wannabes, hangers on and there are so many now that don’t even ride bikes but either way he would’ve known the opening of a new barber shop wasn’t in the bubble, particularly after what happened with Alfie & Bennett

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I get what you mean, lots of wannabes, hangers on and there are so many now that don’t even ride bikes but either way he would’ve known the opening of a new barber shop wasn’t in the bubble, particularly after what happened with Alfie & Bennett
Agree 100% the bubble is a issue only thought I have is in Queensland with no cases is there a bubble as such? If so I agree bad mistake. But if no the mistakes made by Alfie and Pangai is different to Wayne. In my opionion

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Agree 100% the bubble is a issue only thought I have is in Queensland with no cases is there a bubble as such? If so I agree bad mistake. But if no the mistakes made by Alfie and Pangai is different to Wayne. In my opionion
I’d heard that but there must be if he was suspended. He’s a good player but needs to use his brain

Reactions: ATT

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He comes to us I can guarantee hed hang out with Norman and Segeyaro and get himself in hot water. I'd rather not risk our cap space on him.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
He is just the sort of player who if the team was going crap next year, would pull some sort of stunt to try and get himself offside with the club. These guys can be cancer at any club. Pretty much what he is doing at the Broncos currently. Forcing himself out of a contract.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He doesn't play that much he be suspended a lot there a new article tonight. Basically as soon after he sign 2 million years extension he has missed 35% of games in the last 18 months.

Malla

Reaction score
Will be sacked today apparently.

I wonder if this gives Broncos time to counter the offer to Fifita? It's within the 10 day cooling period still I think.