Social Media Pangai to be sacked

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You're probably right. Unless he just wants out of Brisbane but you'd think he'd be their main forward after losing Fifita. I know it's most likely he stays at Brisbane. But if he was available, I wouldn't complain if we signed him.
Stranger things have happened. He’s definitely a good player and would be in demand

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
no brainer!

We need a feral mongrel beast in our pack to complete us. thats this guy.

Are their faults? yeah. Hes bailing on the broncs and he has a bad disciplinary record (everyone forgets ikin called for him to be axed before the season starts).

But you know what? every potential signing has a fault.

you name me any signing, and ill convince you why its a bad signing and ill convince you as well. Try me.

point being, there are only so many playas out there, we need someone,and this guy is the ugliest, meanest, darkest demon available under a mil. Overthink it and we miss out. another player we procrastinate on that ends up being signed elsewhere.

Throw him a 3 year deal at 650k,700k,700k per year (slight pay rise for him that wont break us) and move on to getting a hooker and if we get it, we are well on our way next year! Nasheed.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Pangai would thrive at the Dogs. If he comes to us, it is really his pack because there are no egos. We almost need an ego like TPJ with the support of blokes around him like Jacko and Thompson who will have his back when he takes on the opposition forward pack.

Think of JWH about 5 years back when he used to single handily take on the opposing pack and dominate but he also had solid forwards around him like Cordner, Guerra and Aubo.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Pangai Jr has the ‘mongrel’ we’ve been searching for.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s your opinion/guess and it’s incorrect. Your posts are hilarious though. Thanks
Was not a guess it played out in front of the entire country.
But i forgot lyn is your grandmother.
And my posts were spot on about pay from day dot. How was your opinion, or should i say guess.
Explain to me how i am incorrect. Pay said himself on national tv he had heard nothing from the board, they went missing.
But your all about your own agenda just like twin tosser

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s your opinion/guess and it’s incorrect. Your posts are hilarious though. Thanks
No the way they handled pay and i wanted him gone was just shit. Thats correct not incorrect.
U dont make me laugh your happines for mediocracy is concerning.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
No the way they handled pay and i wanted him gone was just shit. Thats correct not incorrect.
Firstly, you’ve quoted me twice.
Secondly, you’re the biggest fucking idiot on the forum and that’s no mean feat.

I have no agenda, I have no happiness with mediocrity. You constantly whinge and blame the board without offering any realistic solutions or factual information. You can’t give credit where it’s due. You have no clue but who would expect anything different from a drunk sheep shearer

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Can you please explain in detail how the handling of Pays exit was poorly handled?
I’ll await an amusing and assumptive reply...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t think I’d be paying 900k for TPJ based on this game
No one would want him for 900k. He's not worth more than 650-700k absolute max and even then it would be a gamble.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any chance Haas wants to get out now his mate Fifita is leaving?
I would love for us to chase him instead

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would rather Flegler, Haas, Lodge or Carrigan over TPJ.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
No one would want him for 900k. He's not worth more than 650-700k absolute max and even then it would be a gamble.
I agree. It sounds like he wants that much to leave though

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Piss Tolman and Elliott off. Use their money x2
Hopefully he signs

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Would the homies here be open to a trade?
Jackson for Pangai + 50k.

I feel both players are EXACTLY what the other needs. Jackson on the wane but his street cred is still quite hip.
Tolman and Elliott can do his job cheaper.