2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fk it. Foran and Burton 2021.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Umm...Burton is not off contract till the end of 2021
SBW, Barba, Klemer, CHN etc. were not of contract when they were playing with us, but one jumped ship and the other applied for early release.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 Meany
2 dwz
3 Okunbur when he back
4 Lafai Averillo
5 Smith
6 Averillo Foran
7 Foran cogger

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need a hooker just as bad
I avtually thought JMK was quite good today. But yes, we do need a hooker but id rather persist with JMK then Lewis or Wakeham. Wakeham may come good, but he looks to be at least another year away. He was terrible for his entire 10 min stint today. He should never have been played. Bad coaching decision right there.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lewis and wakeham have been super average this year i feel foz/cogger need to be tried

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need to recruit at least two halves.

Wakeham isn't up to scratch, Lewis is a Reserve grader and Cogger isn't a FG half either. Plus Foran might move on. So ideally we'd recruit Burton and someone else.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We need to sign Burton... But fuck me what does Cogger have to do to get a run, clearly the best 7 at our club atm.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cogger is the pick of the 3. He should be given a shot with Foz
After this win Cogger probably won't get a run in fg at all, Foran isn't the answer if he doesn't take the pay cut, I don't understand why persist with Foran if he's not going to be here next season.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I avtually thought JMK was quite good today. But yes, we do need a hooker but id rather persist with JMK then Lewis or Wakeham. Wakeham may come good, but he looks to be at least another year away. He was terrible for his entire 10 min stint today. He should never have been played. Bad coaching decision right there.
We need both badly. Yes JMK was ok today but ok today and bot up to standard for reat of year isnt good enough. We have heaps of money to spend. It needs to go towards a class hooker and class half. If it has to be someone from England so be it. Im sick of seeing toilers like jmk who is a utility playing 80mins hooker and lewis/wakeham jogging around at half.

Its time to clear the deck for some first graders

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I might be inclined to keep averillo cogger Wakeham Foran for now after an off-season with Barrett.
Other than Burton who is available after 2021 we might make a hasty decision given who's available at the moment.
Hasn't Cogger already been told he won't be here next season?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This is very negative, can't you just enjoy the win?

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is very negative, can't you just enjoy the win?
The amount of times ive seen you post negative things.
I didnt start the tread but I can agree we still need a dominant half and also still need a top
Shelf hooker.
Stoked we won but the knights were way off and it was a shit wet weather game.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cringe every time Lewis has the ball on last tackle. He is one of the worst I’ve seen not only for the bulldogs but any team in the comp!