Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not all forwards.

Napa was always average but I feel like he's become worse under pay, Elliot has had a bit of improvement, JJ has been the same, if anything he's starting to fall back.

It should be that forwards should do good under Pay, but I think overall he is well and truly beyond his depth as a head coach.
If he can't be a forwards coach....geez ar$e, what chance.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not all forwards.

Napa was always average but I feel like he's become worse under pay, Elliot has had a bit of improvement, JJ has been the same, if anything he's starting to fall back.

It should be that forwards should do good under Pay, but I think overall he is well and truly beyond his depth as a head coach.
Well yes, except for the cat and the captain. JJs playing like his body is starting to wear down, the cat is a dud, but has always been a dud for us.

Generally the young forwards seem to be improving...but I’ll bet they’d improve more under a real FG coach.

Malla

Reaction score
Well yes, except for the cat and the captain. JJs playing like his body is starting to wear down, the cat is a dud, but has always been a dud for us.

Generally the young forwards seem to be improving...but I’ll bet they’d improve more under a real FG coach.
100%.

Elliot will become a rep player if he finds himself on the right team with the right coach. This is probably why he wants out, playing under Pay is impacting his future development.

Compare Jackson with Finucane. At the time Finucane left, Jackson was the best back rower in the game, one of the first selected for the Blues while Finucane had barely played a game for Country origin. Now that Finucane is coached by Bellamy, is has been one of the premier backrowers in the game, played origin multiple years while JJ has basically fallen off the face of the earth. JJ is 28/29? He is in the prime years of his career yet he looks like a 40 year old out there.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
100%.

Elliot will become a rep player if he finds himself on the right team with the right coach. This is probably why he wants out, playing under Pay is impacting his future development.

Compare Jackson with Finucane. At the time Finucane left, Jackson was the best back rower in the game, one of the first selected for the Blues while Finucane had barely played a game for Country origin. Now that Finucane is coached by Bellamy, is has been one of the premier backrowers in the game, played origin multiple years while JJ has basically fallen off the face of the earth. JJ is 28/29? He is in the prime years of his career yet he looks like a 40 year old out there.
Jackson was never the best backrower in the game lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's true, 2015 may have been his best season from memory and he was defenitely up there with the better backrowers...but the best? Lol na. Other clubs fans have always laughed at how highly dogs fans rate him

Malla

Reaction score
It's true, 2015 may have been his best season from memory and he was defenitely up there with the better backrowers...but the best? Lol na. Other clubs fans have always laughed at how highly dogs fans rate him
Look, I'll level with you. I exaggerated a tad to further reinforce the point that Pay is shit house.

Was he the best? No. Was he top 5 in the game? Yes.

Now, is JJ even in the top 15 backrowers in the comp? I would struggle to fit him in.

In conclusion, Pay is shit.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Once again proving how bad he is
Yeah.. He certainly is divisive, but I have to ask... Where you an emo when younger??

Seriously, sometimes when reading your posts I want to jump off a cliff....

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shoot me if this utter spud plays halfback again

MountMontoya

Kennel Established
Reaction score
neck up you pelicans

Lewis hadnt played a game in a month so his match fitness wouldnt be the best so when Foran the wafer biscuit went down he had to do everything so of course he struggled

if Wakeham was playing it would have been worse

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
neck up you pelicans

Lewis hadnt played a game in a month so his match fitness wouldnt be the best so when Foran the wafer biscuit went down he had to do everything so of course he struggled

if Wakeham was playing it would have been worse
2020 if it was a post

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah.. He certainly is divisive, but I have to ask... Where you an emo when younger??

Seriously, sometimes when reading your posts I want to jump off a cliff....
I do like Norwegian black metal.