Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look it got funny when even Blocka was calling out Lewis's kicking game saying there's no depth to his kicks and that he's not giving his chasers a chance with how low they are.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Look it got funny when even Blocka was calling out Lewis's kicking game saying there's no depth to his kicks and that he's not giving his chasers a chance with how low they are.
No no no!!!!!

We were told last week that lewis has pin point bombs that pegs the opposition in their own half

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon there was cave man kicking around a rock in the stone ages against dinosaurs that is better than Lewis at half. Forget about 125 years make it ever

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
He got outplayed by a rookie. Flanagan has developed so much more in 2 months than Lewis has in 2 years. Even his kicking game has gone backwards. We can't keep persisting with these reserve-graders in the 7.

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don't post such rubbish. There is no need to exaggerate in such a ridiculous manner. I would have disliked if such button existed.
I don't think such hyperbole and embellishment is out of order here. It is just a punctuation of a point which is often used. I think it rightly emphasises the point in which the author is making.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Averillo had some poor moments in the game, but imagine being 19, playing first grade and getting the ball passed out the back of you or two meters in front of you and the classic on the ground lol....you can see the frustration in his face.

Seriously, the guy is trying to start a first grade career and is getting the absolute WORST ball he could ask for.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Averillo had some poor moments in the game, but imagine being 19, playing first grade and getting the ball passed out the back of you or two meters in front of you and the classic on the ground lol....you can see the frustration in his face.

Seriously, the guy is trying to start a first grade career and is getting the absolute WORST ball he could ask for.
His passing is the worst I've ever seen, how he can be selected week after week with passing that bad is a joke.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
dont you love how the opinion on lewis has changed over the last year or so of this thread.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon there was cave man kicking around a rock in the stone ages against dinosaurs that is better than Lewis at half. Forget about 125 years make it ever
I can vouch for that! :grinning:

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
dont you love how the opinion on lewis has changed over the last year or so of this thread.
I mean anyone could see those big long looping passes against the most systematically broken defensive side in the NRL currently (Broncos) had “something special” potential

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How long will Pay persist with players that cleary are not up to NRL standard?..

He just needs to swallow his pride & accept some of these kids he signed are duds..

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Story on the Matty John's podcast this week about Lewis.

Dean Pay was filthy with the players after a loss and said there were boys here not putting in.

He told them if they weren't willing to come in and give it their all in the next training session then don't bother coming in.

Lewis didn't come in.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Story on the Matty John's podcast this week about Lewis.

Dean Pay was filthy with the players after a loss and said there were boys here not putting in.

He told them if they weren't willing to come in and give it their all in the next training session then don't bother coming in.

Lewis didn't come in.
Really? Wow!