Official Nick Cotric signs three year deal with the Bulldogs

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Foran's weakness is long range kicking. We also don't have a hooker that can kick from dummy half (e.g. Cameron Smith, Hodgson, Hunt). Your halves need to compliment each other and I think both Wakeham and Lewis would compliment Foran better.
Ok Brady thats cool, I dont agree. I am a Lewis fan as you know but I dont think anymore that his long term future in 1st grade is the halves (go put 10 kegs on and come back as a back rower CHN style). I think Wakes desperately needs one more season in reggies to build his body and game where as I think Averillo is more like Fittler in that he will adapt far quicker to the top grade.

I doubt Foran will be with us next year unless he genuinely wants to make it up to the club. If he does cop the shitty money I will cheer for him in our halves providing he is fit and committed (looks like a Chrystal glass out there at the moment..). But we cant count on it so Averillo needs to be in the mix.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is great work by our board and management to secure two excellent young players in Thompson/Cotric
Credit were credit is due.
I know it’s hard just sitting back sometimes but well worth the wait when things come to fruition.
We are going to field a more than competitive side next year which will make us proud.
Looking forward to a fresh coach and a few more additions in the near future.
Corey staying on is a huge piece of the puzzle.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d rather fuck off R. Smith all together. His attitude stinks and he has that stupid sour face all the time. I know Meaney is not exactly a gun but has a way better attitude and to be frank is a much better player this year and last.
Been saying this . Remis doesn’t give a fuck

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ok Brady thats cool, I dont agree. I am a Lewis fan as you know but I dont think anymore that his long term future in 1st grade is the halves (go put 10 kegs on and come back as a back rower CHN style). I think Wakes desperately needs one more season in reggies to build his body and game where as I think Averillo is more like Fittler in that he will adapt far quicker to the top grade.

I doubt Foran will be with us next year unless he genuinely wants to make it up to the club. If he does cop the shitty money I will cheer for him in our halves providing he is fit and committed (looks like a Chrystal glass out there at the moment..). But we cant count on it so Averillo needs to be in the mix.
If we let go of Foran (a mistake imo) we need to sign another experienced half. The only player I'm hearing who fits the build is Blake Green (no thanks). I'm not comfortable running with two rookie halves into next year myself. I know people want to sign Burton but imo he's not a Foran replacement and he'd take oppourtunity off Wakeham and Averillo in the future (if Wakeham can establish himself next to Foran it's similar to the Maloney, Cleary and Luai situation imo). I'd rather a five-eighth and a halfback instead of two five-eighths. If we sign a hooker that can kick from dummy half (e.g. Hunt) then I wouldn't be so against it. If Foran goes down injured then Averillo can fill in as five-eighth.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

How much have you been drinking? Lewis in the CHN style? At least make a semi reasonable comparison like a Yeo or someone lol

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran's weakness is long range kicking. We also don't have a hooker that can kick from dummy half (e.g. Cameron Smith, Hodgson, Hunt). Your halves need to compliment each other and I think both Wakeham and Lewis would compliment Foran better.
Very much validated based on results to date too;

Kieran Foran & Lachlan Lewis= 5-4= 56%
Kieran Foran & Brandon Wakeham= 0-4= 0%

Source: @Freakzilla

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
DA5C3C4A-E65D-4329-8A43-D71BAF0A87D3.png
Under the basis that pay was still here, the deal is null and void now
You didn’t say that. I knew you would be a pussy and try to back out of it. Meow

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Even Yeo is a massive reach.
Of course it is, I'm just saying if Lewis did some how happen to make it as a forward then Yeo would be the most comparable forward. Similar builds, defensive workload and technique, running style, etc. How @Bazildog got to CHN i'll never know :tearsofjoy:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Alzz has a point.

This place has been so much better since Deano left.
Until all the bitches start whingeing about the next coach. I’ve seen it happen with every coach since the kennel began

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Handy addition no doubt.. just need a spine that can set somthing up for him ..