Official Dean Pay quits

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Part of me feels bad for him the other part is celebrating the change.. tough gig
Agreed. Poor bloke didn’t get the support he needed from day one and if the board stood in his way when asking for that support than our problems lie much deeper.
Regardless, we well and truly need a change and whichever coach comes in would want to freshen up all aspects of the team/players pretty quick and not waste the games remaining

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's about time. He was lucky to get the job in the first place let alone last two and a half seasons. I'm sure all the Pay sob stories will be printed now and he'll become a martyr even though his record is god awful... Anyway, thank fuck it's over.

Barrett is a questionable choice but at least he's a modern day attacking coach who is sound tactically and can communicate with players. If he can bring Burton, Crichton and other talented youngsters with him then that would be a huge bonus.
Korisau maybe?

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Part of me feels bad for him the other part is celebrating the change.. tough gig
Agreed. Poor bloke didn’t get the support he needed from day one and if the board stood in his way when asking for that support than our problems lie much deeper.
Regardless, we well and truly need a change and whichever coach comes in would want to freshen up all aspects of the team/players pretty quick and not waste the games remaining

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
FFFGHUYTTTBNNLLGOU HGFHYYRESFT JHGHJJIUYTTRXBNKLLOOOIGTREWQADG

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's about time. He was lucky to get the job in the first place let alone last two and a half seasons. I'm sure all the Pay sob stories will be printed now and he'll become a martyr even though his record is god awful... Anyway, thank fuck it's over.

Barrett is a questionable choice but at least he's a modern day attacking coach who is sound tactically and can communicate with players. If he can bring Burton, Crichton and other talented youngsters with him then that would be a huge bonus.
Korisau maybe?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
At least he’s gone, and if he walked on his own accord even better. Should have walked a long time ago.!!!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I felt vulnerable for poor Deano. He should have never been thrown into the deep end like that.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ive been dean’s biggest critic but hes a good guy id say the club gave him the option to quit,thank god but
Good bloke but can’t coach for shit. Getting paid good money to deliver that crap. Fuck him he will be fine training his horses or what ever he was doing before the dogs.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What is it that you hate the most about Baz, Baz?
Umm.. He cant coach, he loves himself, he was an over rated never won the big moment player, is from the Drag Queens, he has a crap record, he cant coach, he is the complete opposite of what we need credibility wise to spend our cap and attract elite players, he got slapped by Nathan Brown on live television.

Oh and did I mention he is a crap coach?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The best available coach was Justin Holbrook and we completely fucked that up. He was perfect for the role with his Bulldogs history and came with a brilliant resume.

We should've dropped everything to sign him whatever it took.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cheers Dean. Didn't work out for the bloke but I genuinely think he gave it his best shot. Can't shit on the bloke for having a crack
Yes you can if that was his best shot he should have walked long ago. That was pathetic