News Board unrest

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whoever wants rid of her should be working with her, at least her heart is in the right place and she has the clubs best interests as her priority.
We need help, not hell.
Good in theory but if she’s delusional that shes not performing and not allowing people in thats the problem and the only reason there is in fighting is because we are performing so poorly on and off the field

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck I hate what a circus the club has been for five years now. The lack of leadership or planning from the Andersons and Hill has been staggering.

We went from one failed administration that was too aggressive, impulsive and lacked foresight to another that has no balls, can't scout and is indecisive...

The lack of urgency in addressing the coaching position or making signings is alarming. All of this makes me fear more horrible panic signings are coming as they try and save their asses and hope that all the noise just goes away..

Enoch

Waterboy
Reaction score
The fact they haven't done that is the most alarming thing and fans the flames.

At no point has Lynne even tried to calm things down and say they have things under control in the last few weeks its just been comparisons with Newcastle and Parra to buy more time.
That's because she's incompetent..I'm soooo over this shit..where the hell is this spineless CEO of ours??..what has he bloody done since taking over RA..the only thing that comes to mind is an interview on Big Sports Breakfast..why he is still in his position is beyond me. In my opinion changing Lyn with Paul won't make me happy..surely we could find a better CEO while we're at it!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's because she's incompetent..I'm soooo over this shit..where the hell is this spineless CEO of ours??..what has he bloody done since taking over RA..the only thing that comes to mind is an interview on Big Sports Breakfast..why he is still in his position is beyond me. In my opinion changing Lyn with Paul won't make me happy..surely we could find a better CEO while we're at it!
It's pretty bad when you have little faith in the Chairman, CEO and Coach to get the job done. We badly need someone to stand up and take charge.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck I hate what a circus the club has been for five years now. The lack of leadership or planning from the Andersons and Hill has been staggering.

We went from one failed administration that was too aggressive, impulsive and lacked foresight to another that has no balls, can't scout and is indecisive...

The lack of urgency in addressing the coaching position or making signings is alarming. All of this makes me fear more horrible panic signings are coming as they try and save their asses and hope that all the noise just goes away..
Demolition is easy...
Building is difficult !

Enoch

Waterboy
Reaction score
It's pretty bad when you have little faith in the Chairman, CEO and Coach to get the job done. We badly need someone to stand up and take charge.
Couldn't agree more...damn straight!.We have given these guys more than enough time to prove themselves and it just ain't happening. They made a good opposition when we needed them to but they have really shown that they are not cut out for this shit.
I feel sick in my stomach when I hear this bullshit bulldogs DNA crap. It's in our DNA to be bloody successful not sitting on the bottom of the god damn ladder!

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I just hope all this talk of take overs etc is not just a g up, we seriously need immediate action. We can't have Chris in charge of our spending.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is this powerbroker reputable? Are they proven and are they in it for the good of our club including us fans?
The power broker is real, soon enough it will be known it will shock some people !!!
The negotiations and signings for the vital positions should have been done by the end of 2019 instead they were still too busy casting blame on the previous board, buying themselves time to be re-elected was their priority so it seems now !

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Listen to a recent podcast with Dunn. He's in the pro Pay camp and gets real snotty when questioned about change and the time it will take.
Send link Mitch

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
One thing that shits me is the media saying we missed out this player or that player. How do they know who we have made offers to ?The one thing i have noticed is that there have been no significant signings at any club,post covid. Clubs dont know what the salary cap will be and i doubt they want to get themselves into the same mess we did, when Dib thought the salary cap was going to be 10 mil.

A

Alexander the Great

One thing that shits me is the media saying we missed out this player or that player. How do they know who we have made offers to ?The one thing i have noticed is that there have been no significant signings at any club,post covid. Clubs dont know what the salary cap will be and i doubt they want to get themselves into the same mess we did, when Dib thought the salary cap was going to be 10 mil.
Ponga.

A

Alexander the Great

Is this powerbroker reputable? Are they proven and are they in it for the good of our club including us fans?
We have to ask the insider men on TK. They have all the answers.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listen to a recent podcast with Dunn. He's in the pro Pay camp and gets real snotty when questioned about change and the time it will take.
That's what I was wondering before - is he pro Pay or not. If Dunn gets in it sounds like Pay will get a new contract. :rage:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dunn isn't the answer either. He did a horrible job at Souths. After Dib and Lynne, it would be Dunn and Dunner...