2020 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can't believe some people wanted us to sign Blow Job. I'm surprised it took him this long to have a brain snap like this. I really wish someone would bash his head in like he deserves.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can't believe some people wanted us to sign Blow Job. I'm surprised it took him this long to have a brain snap like this. I really wish someone would bash his head in like he deserves.
Pay has a hard enough job as it is, he doesn't need a coach killer in Leilua giving him more stress

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bj should get one of the most lengthiest of all suspensions ever given .
To me It was deliberate , it was to the head , and the player was not near the ball or even expecting a collision
It was in the true sense of the word a real dog act. No need for it and he should have been sent off, not just to the bin. It reminded me of something Les Boyd or Dallas Donnelly would have done in the old days. Two and a half minutes to go, so no real advantage to the team against whom the foul was made, but of course the thing in BJ's mind that started it all got his team a penalty conversion and the level up. Justice was done though in the end. Maguire should make sure he doesn't see first grade even after his suspension is served.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for either of the "mattyutai" bros to be the next best thing to grace the league...

*taps fingers with anticipation*

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Jake rbojevik carryin on like a bitch worse then graham on Easter game in 15. You reckon ch9 will have a special

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That should've been a penalty to Manly and a kick at goal to send it to golden point.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No idea why I watch this game. This sport is pretty average tbh

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What the fuk was that..... disgraceful. How can the bunker get that wrong. Corrupt *****

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The ref in the manly game seems to be easily "persuaded" by players during games, then loses control.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sent off after full time okay lmao?

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Refs like to screw Des coached teams for some reason. We had to put up with it for years also

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Love it. Go and watch super rugby if you think this is boring
Rugby is the clearly better officiated game and is world wide a much more entertaining product than the DudRL.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Rugby is the clearly better officiated game and is world wide a much more entertaining product than the DudRL.
So you watch rugby more then rugby league? How is it better officiated ?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So you watch rugby more then rugby league? How is it better officiated ?
All the rules in rugby are consistently applied game to game. Then if you want to knickpick at the first scrum each ref sets out how it’s going to be policed. NRL has an Issue every single week with its refs and shit inflexible rules

silva

Utility
Reaction score
All the rules in rugby are consistently applied game to game. Then if you want to knickpick at the first scrum each ref sets out how it’s going to be policed. NRL has an Issue every single week with its refs and shit inflexible rules
Who cares rugby boring as fuck and no one watches it