Official Round 7 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Discussion Thread

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/sk...ays-delighted-dad-willie-20190813-p52gr3.html

"The decision to leave the Bulldogs was totally Tommy’s. He thought he needed to go somewhere fresh, he was 18 turning 19 and I thought it was time to make his own decisions.

"It was no disrespect to the Dogs, he just wanted a fresh start somewhere else.

"He got a great opportunity to do that with the Tigers and it just happened. He’s made the decision and backed himself.
Yes he left because we are a terrible side with a terrible coach. He wouldn’t leave the roosters

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
why aren’t we? Give me a solid, rational argument as to why we are not.
Dragons was a fluke.

We have no attack. No structure in D. A coach who cant make changes in game.

Broncos and Dragons have a roster that can win a few games. They have show that this year.

Titans will scrap through a few games.

Only hope is warriors get over not going home. But that means we'll need to wim at least 2 games to jump them

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Qe
We just need to wait until 2021 thats when Deano will show his true potential. Let him have full control of recruiting and we should be good.

As long as he recruits some more 5 foot 10 worker type forwards ill be wrapped.
I won't judge till mid 2021 :grinning: until then....

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You do realise losing Hoppa and and having a bunch of reserve graders isn’t pays fault. Everytime we drop the ball people on here go off saying sack Pay, grow up. He’s not dropping stone cold high balls with no pressure, dropping the ball one out from the ruck And can’t clean up gubbers. They just are an awful team who need some first graders lol
So I guess positions and beach rotations and discipline have nothing to do with pay either?

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol 2 inches to the left and he wins the ball,it’s called contesting.Losing Hoppa has thrown defence into disarray but plenty others making mistakes.
No it’s called stupidity especially on the 4th tackle

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Looks like we fluke that or Dragons sucked even harder than usual that day.
Nah, if you look at for against, we aren’t too far from them snd they’ve had a better draw. Our for and a is much better than the growls, tits and warriors and we usually finish strong. Don’t get me wrong, we are pretty fucking bad.... but I don’t think we’ll get the spoon.... and it’s certainly too early to assume it’s a foregone conclusion in round 7.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Good to see Wakeham maintaining socially distancing in defence.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pay has to go on this performance tonight
If tonight was a performance that warrants him going what about the form of the other 50 or so games he has been in charge of??

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
wakeham turnstile then flops on the hold up to act like he is trying

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Missing hoppa tonight, seeing him sit on the sideline looking absolutely dejected, that hurts too see !!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You do realise losing Hoppa and and having a bunch of reserve graders isn’t pays fault. Everytime we drop the ball people on here go off saying sack Pay, grow up. He’s not dropping stone cold high balls with no pressure, dropping the ball one out from the ruck And can’t clean up gubbers. They just are an awful team who need some first graders lol
Maybe not his fault in this game, but it’s been his fault for many other games.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is boring.... Tigers just put a score on us ffs!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nah, if you look at for against, we aren’t too far from them snd they’ve had a better draw. Our for and a is much better than the growls, tits and warriors and we usually finish strong. Don’t get me wrong, we are pretty fucking bad.... but I don’t think we’ll get the spoon.... and it’s certainly too early to assume it’s a foregone conclusion in round 7.
If they fuck pay off we will finish 15th.