Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
EHY IS IT A PENALTY?!

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s round 7.... I suppose it’s possible, but it’s unlikely, the. We’re better than the dragons, tits and broncos and will probably come home with a wet sail again. We won’t need to win many to avoid the spoon.
We are not better than those 3. Take your goggles off.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Who do you think we can beat this year? Nothing has changed.
We convincingly best the dragons.... there are a number of teams we can best if we turn up on the day.... I still think we’re better than the dragons, broncos and tits, tbh.

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You do realise losing Hoppa and and having a bunch of reserve graders isn’t pays fault. Everytime we drop the ball people on here go off saying sack Pay, grow up. He’s not dropping stone cold high balls with no pressure, dropping the ball one out from the ruck And can’t clean up gubbers. They just are an awful team who need some first graders lol

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
What a surprise another penalty to get the tiggers out of trouble

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
By far the worst coached team in the comp. This dumb **** hasn't even put Toomaga on LOL

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lewis is probably watching this game thinking at least the kennel won't be busting my ass for this dogs effort.
hes thinking about not being good enough to make this team and his self esteem must be really low

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We convincingly best the dragons.... there are a number of teams we can best if we turn up on the day.... I still think we’re better than the dragons, broncos and tits, tbh.
Looks like we fluke that or Dragons sucked even harder than usual that day.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Titans will put 30 on us

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We must advertise for players.

If you are dumb or stupid...you qualify for a 1st grade spot at the Bulldogs. Come and join us!