What about Tim Sheens

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just googled it, is that for real! Falling in love with her vibrator i could understand haha but the eifel tower!!
Haha.

Its absurd! so is the idea of tim sheens, at his age and the situation of the current game.. maybe as a coaching director possibly, but even that im not for.

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Haha.

Its absurd! so is the idea of tim sheens, at his age and the situation of the current game.. maybe as a coaching director possibly, but even that im not for.
Its absurd a guy like you calls me absurb. Your one of these people that bags everything but cant give a solution. So wayne bennett can at his age but tim sheens multiple premiership winning coach, nsw and australian coach cant understand rugby league still? How much coaching have you done? Has he got dementia? Rugby league aint rocket science brother

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its absurd a guy like you calls me absurb. Your one of these people that bags everything but cant give a solution.
Take it ezy champ never called u absurd, the idea is.

Cooper cronk as ive stated before, to the 2nd part of your post.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its absurd a guy like you calls me absurb. Your one of these people that bags everything but cant give a solution. So wayne bennett can at his age but tim sheens multiple premiership winning coach, nsw and australian coach cant understand rugby league still? How much coaching have you done? Has he got dementia? Rugby league aint rocket science brother
Wayne bennet hasnt lost touch of the game (not far off tho) and he hasnt been away from the game. Tims been away for the best part 15 years.

Big difference mate.

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wayne bennet hasnt lost touch of the game (not far off tho) and he hasnt been away from the game. Tims been away for the best part 15 years.

Big difference mate.
So he stopped coaching the tigers in 2012 then became the australian coach and he hasnt even watch rugby league in the last 15 years? He also has coached in england the last 3 seasons. So as far as i know all you do is watch but you know all the answers

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So he stopped coaching the tigers in 2012 then became the australian coach and he hasnt even watch rugby league in the last 15 years? He also has coached in england the last 3 seasons. So as far as i know all you do is watch but you know all the answers
Ok.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Take out Sheens wins at the raiders 30 years ago with a state of origin side, he won one title in 20 + years

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Tim Sheens might be a good candidate to coach the bulldogs in the future if pay gets the flick. Sheens has a great record, great resume and he transformed the tigers from bottom of the ladder to premiers. Hes attacking style of play would suit the new rule changes and its what we currently lack. Hes coaching in england and could even bring some players here.
What about him? Are you really going to dig up that old fossil for the sake of a new thread REALLY? Do the names of Benji Marshall and Robbie Farah player revolt mean anything to you ffs!

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Untested and Union is a different beast. He’d have to have the best assistants and support staff around him while he’d be more a player manager and a mentoring coach somewhat like Mal Meninga was when he was “coach” of QLD.
Thats my whole point but Tim Sheens is laughable .Did you read the article? Or just the headline. Lol I suppose Matt Rogers has no idea

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats my whole point but Tim Sheens is laughable .Did you read the article? Or just the headline. Lol I suppose Matt Rogers has no idea
Matt Rogers is a ex player with a opinion which doesn’t make any more right or wrong. But there’s too many what if’s and but’s with Eddie Jones considering he’s never had anything to do with league.

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Matt Rogers is a ex player with a opinion which doesn’t make any more right or wrong. But there’s too many what if’s and but’s with Eddie Jones considering he’s never had anything to do with league.
Yeah i get what your saying but Rogers is a dual international and has been coached in both codes and a valued opinion. All this out of the NRL too long. If there watching the game like us they've got a fair take on whats happening. Its like riding a bike mate.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wayne Bennett lol, fuck no.
Agreed fuck no. He’s got so much potential but he doesn’t care anymore , he just likes to beat the media and his rivals to prove them wrong .. he does like the bulldogs it’s the reasons all the Bronx flocked to us in 2009

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Take out Sheens wins at the raiders 30 years ago with a state of origin side, he won one title in 20 + years
in the year the dragons fell over themselves with the best team ever
Dogs, Roosters, Panthers all suffered major injury crisis
and they came up against the little cowboys as well. Havent seen a comp like that year since

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
in the year the dragons fell over themselves with the best team ever
Dogs, Roosters, Panthers all suffered major injury crisis
and they came up against the little cowboys as well. Havent seen a comp like that year since
2005 was the weakest win in the last 30 imo outside of super league war

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So all you kents that get on here and whinge about needing an experienced coach and then offer up poo in reply. Hahaha all you wanna be keyboard warriors show some respect he wasnt coach of australia because he got picked out of a lucky dip. The tigers won that comp because of benji and a champion team not a team of champions not other teams injuries! Benjis play was a revolution and will be one of the best players to play the game! And they beat a team with an immortal running the show jonathan thurston how many other rep players did they have? There whole backline played for qld. They had luke odonnel one of the hardest kents to play the game and 2 ex dogs rauhihi and norton the captain. Wake up and get your hands off it. I hate the tigers but i bet if sheens was drinking in your pub you wouldnt say the poo you say here. The roosters stole our players and are grubs but half you kents want jake friend as our hooker who is poo and past it