Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Again, I really really hate using deaths as statistics, but it seems like we're coming out to the other side of this crisis:

USA lost 1900 people one day last week, so they are getting lower. Spain and Italy as well as the UK are also down.

Taking China's stats with a grain of salt.

upload_2020-4-14_9-8-18.png

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think he was just trying to atop panic.
It's a decision I would have rated 'questionable' if he posted on the kennel and we still had that eating option, but I can see his logic at least at the time. It is still a flu with a 2% death rate.
What he did was promote complacency. His handling of the whole situation was totally inept and the disastrous consequences are evident to anyone who doesn't have their head buried up his arse.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What he did was promote complacency. His handling of the whole situation was totally inept and the disastrous consequences are evident to anyone who doesn't have their head buried up his arse.
I think trump is great for normal times and also calling out China and WHO But the way he is handling this shows me he is not someone I would want to be in charge of me during this pandemic

i think the way he has been acting in press conferences since it has hit them hard as well since has been more troubling . He seems more concerned about scoring points against media and other politicians and talking himself up. People can criticise our politicians and public servants over certain responses etc but I tell you they give me confidence they are working to save my life and that I will survive it , if I was in the states and hearing that I would be panicking . I saw one of his press conferences and was just jibberish and then I compare to the daily conferences the states and federal governments here and MASSIVE difference

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think trump is great for normal times and also calling out China and WHO But the way he is handling this shows me he is not someone I would want to be in charge of me during this pandemic

i think the way he has been acting in press conferences since it has hit them hard as well since has been more troubling . He seems more concerned about scoring points against media and other politicians and talking himself up. People can criticise our politicians and public servants over certain responses etc but I tell you they give me confidence they are working to save my life and that I will survive it , if I was in the states and hearing that I would be panicking . I saw one of his press conferences and was just jibberish and then I compare to the daily conferences the states and federal governments here and MASSIVE difference
Kudos to you for being able to see it despite your support of him in other circumstances. I think his tactics of scoring points against media and deflecting criticism by attacking others are nothing new.... he has always been someone who has had difficulty holding himself accountable.... but to still be playing political games at a time like this is just scary and so irresponsible.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Kudos to you for being able to see it despite your support of him in other circumstances. I think his tactics of scoring points against media and deflecting criticism by attacking others are nothing new.... he has always been someone who has had difficulty holding himself accountable.... but to still be playing political games at a time like this is just scary and so irresponsible.
How wonderful that Great Leader finished his press conference with a propaganda video!!!!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
9 deaths in NZ, that’s 4 more overnight.. and 17 new cases, so the daily cases keep dropping, obviously the deaths are all elderly, as they are more vulnerable.

still the flu kills hundreds more per year, but this thing needs to be slowed, let’s just hope we get a handle on it.

Also to everyone here, hope you and yo our family’s are staying safe an well.!!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
9 deaths in NZ, that’s 4 more overnight.. and 17 new cases, so the daily cases keep dropping, obviously the deaths are all elderly, as they are more vulnerable.

still the flu kills hundreds more per year, but this thing needs to be slowed, let’s just hope we get a handle on it.

Also to everyone here, hope you and yo our family’s are staying safe an well.!!
I think we are both very lucky, our countries are quite isolated and we don’t share a border with anyone. Definitely helps in situations like this.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think we are both very lucky, our countries are quite isolated and we don’t share a border with anyone. Definitely helps in situations like this.
100% . And the fact we are a sprawling city and not living on top of each other has also helped .

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another 7 day extension for NZ lockdown .!!

Will be announced 20th April.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How wonderful that Great Leader finished his press conference with a propaganda video!!!!!
It was unbelievable..the video had so many ‘forgotten‘ moments ..when he gets called out on his woeful handling of this..he berated and bullied reporters.. Gee his press conferences should be about the sick, the dead..and what he’s doing about it..what he is going to do about it..it is not about him.. This crisis has put on stage his inadequacies as a President..as a leader..and as a person..totally inept..and a total narcissist..it’s not God Bless America..it’s God Help America..with this chump in charge..

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Plenty of frustration in the ranks with this isolation and lack of work.
People getting fined at Lake Maquarie for going fishing, surely move on is sufficient.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Plenty of frustration in the ranks with this isolation and lack of work.
People getting fined at Lake Maquarie for going fishing, surely move on is sufficient.
Cops have got to make their revenue somehow I guess as traffic infringement would likely be down with less people out and about driving. But yeah, be fair about it. I did read that the police gave out around $1 million in fines over the Easter weekend for failure of social distancing.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Sharp spike in deaths overnight in the US :(

Status
Not open for further replies.