Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Most religious I have seen have been sensible about it. They understand that they can't go to church so they live stream it. But I have friends on Facebook who are treating it like it's a direct attack on the church. I have one friend in the US who is threatening to sue the government because they won't let him and 100 people gather in a church. Another one in Australia who is telling people to ignore the government because God is more powerful than them and God will protect them (ignoring the whole law of the land thing)

Generally though most religious have been alright. It's just the minority that are causing problems. But they're causing massive problems.
A few weeks ago the Greek Orthodox main priest guy in Brisbane wanted communion to go ahead (!). That was quickly hosed down.

A lot of churches are bein innovative and using livesteam etc for their sermons. It might be a good opportunity to find new members...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I had a dream last night that showed me the only way to stop Coronavirus. I just need Jessica Alba's phone number so I can explain it to her.
I'm happy to forgo social distancing if you need any help with that

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Would America's large death toll be attributed to the fact that they are largely a nation of obese, unhealthy people? It certainly wouldn't help.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Shit, hope our northern border patrol boats are on the ball with all this. Probably a good chance the illegal boats will be gathering up to do a run across to Oz.
Pretty much avoid media these days, but does MSM still report landings of these illegal boats? Don't hear of it happening at all compared to 3 or 4 years ago.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Would America's large death toll be attributed to the fact that they are largely a nation of obese, unhealthy people? It certainly wouldn't help.
Probably. It seems to primarily affect anyone with heart disease, diabetes and high blood pressure.

Australia isn't far behind on the obesity level

A

Alexander the Great

I read somewhere we are up there with the yanks a while ago...not good
Probably. It seems to primarily affect anyone with heart disease, diabetes and high blood pressure.

Australia isn't far behind on the obesity level

A

Alexander the Great

They have got alot media press regarding how they handled this situation and were pretty proactive from the get go. Something our government should have done also.

Stay safe !
Doing mighty fine.
Singapore will enter shutdown from Tuesday, announced on Friday afternoon.
My company is in the throws of "cyro freeze" prep now.
Working from home until at least early May.
We'll return stronger.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can I add faith healers..and maybe religious prayer? :grimacing:
Assassin says hello. You may not believe in prayer but got me through hell still have scientists, professors and doctors scratching their heads.

PS I love science but still after 3 years of research in Australia and Canada, they can't find how I stayed alive with that crappy heart for 5 years where most don't last 5 days.

PS "faith healers" can go back straight to hell the fraud c***s. They just give fake ammo for you athiest to attack all religious people by grouping us with those demons.

PPS maybe I'm evolving at a higher rate than you humans and adapted to a shitty heart..... or the big bang helped me lol

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, Assassin shared it earlier and I pointed out some of the gaping flaws in it.
I re-watched it but this time I listened carefully and didn't play doom while watching and I have to agree with the points you made.

BUT the fraud played it well keeping his bullshit sales pitch right at the end.

Like I said, my faith is unbreakable but doesn't mean I'm going to to stupid shit by risking myself/family and others.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mexico reported it's highest month of homicides in March 2885 imagine when it really sweeps through there

Status
Not open for further replies.