Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think the Donald is a more likely candidate, he is the one being propped up as Israel's saviour.. if you went over there right now you would see Donald's name and face on everything.. they name shopping centres after him, towns, train stations.. but most importantly, his name and face are on everything related the possible building of a third temple... they have even have Trump temple coins LOL
The Orange puppet is not the Antichrist.

Most people don't know that the antichrist is going to be loved by the world and at first appear "Christ like" to hook as many people as he can. He will mimic the real Christ but of course with an opposite hidden agenda.

Don't look for the horns and pitch fork. Look for a charismatic leader who will "save" people and give a false sense of peace in the world.

Whoever gets Israel and Palestine to sign a peace treaty would be the leading candidate.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Im a simple man, Im not educated. I know nothing about politics. I do know of history and human nature. Americans bare the right to arms, to protect themselves. Have for yonks. We all know who they need to protect themselves from, their fellow countymen.
There isnt an underlying current of 'each to their own' in Australia. People shit us yet most will set aside there differences for the greater good. I remember hearing stories of blokes punching on at the the pub and having a beer afterwards. Urban myth perhaps but that pretty much sums us up as Australians.
That may of been true before but look at the fuckwits now, hoarding and punching on over toilet paper.

Straya is just another state of the USI.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I watch enough crime shows to know that in America, you do need protection... it's just concerning when people in high positions spread lies and then some maniac takes a gun to a local pizza parlour, and there are enough maniacs who follow Trump and the Q Anon movement that only need to hear the word

I don't know that Australia.. the Australia I know, somebody punches on and then a group of mates jumps the other guy
I suppose I am getting naive as I get older. Even growing up in Mt Druitt in the early 80's there was etiquette. Watching fights after school on the oval, if you layed the boot in you were seen as a dog and might get jumped. It was always 1 on 1. Anywhos...

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Watching TV this morning and reports are 1 in 6 coppers in NY are out of action. Either with C or isolating as a result of having coming into contact with someone that has. Not that its any surprise, gun sales in the states thru the roof. Fark Id hate to live in America, they'd turn on each other for 2 bob.
You should be thankful we don't have such easy access to guns especially how we acted for a few rolls of toilet paper! :-)

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Orange puppet is not the Antichrist.

Most people don't know that the antichrist is going to be loved by the world and at first appear "Christ like" to hook as many people as he can. He will mimic the real Christ but of course with an opposite hidden agenda.

Don't look for the horns and pitch fork. Look for a charismatic leader who will "save" people and give a false sense of peace in the world.

Whoever gets Israel and Palestine to sign a peace treaty would be the leading candidate.

it never says he will be loved by everybody, also says he will have to go out and conquer.

Trump is worshipped by his followers, many of which are evangelicals, and most importantly, Israel

That's right, don't look for the obvious, like an Obama, or the Pope - in most peoples eyes, Donald is an unhinged moron, when in fact is quite intelligent and knows exactly what he is doing, and is a great deceiver

Trump has had his peace in the middle peace plan for over 3 decades, and right now he is trying to convince Palestine to come to the table

Also a very high likelihood that he has Assyrian and Roman heritage.

Anyway I am not saying I think for certain it is him, but he is a better candidate than the Pope

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I suppose I am getting naive as I get older. Even growing up in Mt Druitt in the early 80's there was etiquette. Watching fights after school on the oval, if you layed the boot in you were seen as a dog and might get jumped. It was always 1 on 1. Anywhos...
yeah I know right, I used to see fights on the regular after school in East Hills which were generally one on one and everybody else would stand around or form a circle.. nowdays a one on one is a rarity, it's generally one bloke getting laid into by multiple attackers

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Think Im getting old:upset:
I'm with you brother. I was born a few generations late, would love to go back when where men were men and your word was your word.

Now we have boys pretending to be men with their triggeredness and their poofter safe spaces and everything, especially the truth, is offensive.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You should be thankful we don't have such easy access to guns especially how we acted for a few rolls of toilet paper! :-)
Yeah, theres dumb fucks in all societies. I hate guns.

if we did have guns and I could make animation -

Straya

Man walks in to supermarket with a gun, tells people to back off whilst filling shopping trolley with TP.
Another man in the isle minding his own business turns around with a tin of baked beans in 1 hand and without hesitation, pulls a gun out with the other and shoots TP man in the head. Then sais 'dont be a selfish ****', turns around and continues shopping like nothing happened.

I know, I am naive:grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
it never says he will be loved by everybody, also says he will have to go out and conquer.

Trump is worshipped by his followers, many of which are evangelicals, and most importantly, Israel

That's right, don't look for the obvious, like an Obama, or the Pope - in most peoples eyes, Donald is an unhinged moron, when in fact is quite intelligent and knows exactly what he is doing, and is a great deceiver

Trump has had his peace in the middle peace plan for over 3 decades, and right now he is trying to convince Palestine to come to the table

Also a very high likelihood that he has Assyrian and Roman heritage.

Anyway I am not saying I think for certain it is him, but he is a better candidate than the Pope
I can see you're in the antichrist will be an Assyrian camp.

I can't see that happening, not just because I'm Assyrian lol, but doesn't follow the requirements.

PS has trump got a Jewish mother or Jewish blood?

If he hasn't then he automatically gets ruled out.

But we better stop talking otherwise the whinging bitches will whinge again...

A

Alexander the Great

Jewish grandfather. He is from a village nor far from where my grandmother was born.

Good stock came from that town.

I can't see that happening, not just because I'm Assyrian lol, but doesn't follow the requirements.

A

Alexander the Great

We have very easy access to guns my friend. You would be surprised. Even here In manly its not hard to get in contact with people who supply them but at 10x the normal price you would get them from other areas.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
5500 cases not sure it was a good idea announcing that we may be getting on top of it.it relaxes to many people who are already flouting the rules everyone should be pushing that bit harder

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ah the old Vomit Bomb, but I prefer Tooheys Spew for my beer.
I was always a VB man. Could never get into Tooheys New. But I think either one is just a tolerance thing where you smash so much of it that you convince yourself that you actually like it.

Funny thing is, VB's now expensive than most of the other shit.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Isn't the anti-christ meant to be in the background until the rapture then he pops up to suddenly take over the world?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Yep..and I’m one of those bitches..:D

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Some researchers have linked him to Jewish ancestry, I am personally not invested enough to do the research, as it is the true Christ which I am interested in

Oh yeah those guys who don't need a God because in their eyes, they themselves are God-like

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Isn't the anti-christ meant to be in the background until the rapture then he pops up to suddenly take over the world?
I'm not convinced either way about the rapture either way tbh.

Some believe in pre-tribulation rapture, some post. Some believe that the tribulation will be 3.5 years of peace and 3.5 of hell, some believe it will be hell for the whole 7 years.

I don't bother with the little trivial stuff, I just focus on the big picture and try to my best being a good human. What will be will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.