DOOM BREAK: Quarantine Fun Thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The WHO has issues and there is some corruption in there. In 2017 when the current director took over, he mentioned that one of his key points is to fix the corruption in the WHO. He has been working hard at doing that.

Problem is that people don't like that so a hate campaign was started against him saying that he's the corrupt one. This is a guy who dedicated his life to helping the poor and sick. His accomplishments are phenomenal but you don't hear about them. All you hear is people demanding he be sacked because he's a China Puppet. People are lapping it up and they're doing exactly what the corrupt leaders want. Get rid of the guy that's actually trying to make a difference so they can bring the corruption back.

What happened with this whole situation was a bit stupid. When the whole situation started, the WHO asked for access but China denied it and stated that they had it under control. The WHO kept pestering and eventually they were given access. Even before that the WHO advised countries to prepare for a potential pandemic just in case.

The main criticism people have is that he WHO didn't invade China the moment they heard about the virus. Like the WHO is some unstoppable army or something.
So it's a case of play along with the corruption or we will fuck you up?

My problem is if he isn't happy with the corruption and can't change it be sure of the crooked *****, why bother?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I agree with everything you said except that Murika is the lesser of two evils.. America have done way more damage than China ever will
Murika blabs about their bullshit, the commie pieces of shit hide their evil.

Best thing for the world is if Russia wipe both them ***** off the face of the map.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Murika blabs about their bullshit, the commie pieces of shit hide their evil.

Best thing for the world is if Russia wipe both them c*** off the face of the map.

Yeah but America can't hide anything because you just need to look at the Middle East to see their trade mark

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah but America can't hide anything because you just need to look at the Middle East to see their trade mark
We all know who pulls the strings in the Mid East, their day will come too.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In Malaysian news...

(although when I asked a Malaysian mate of mine, who is of Chinese background, how his father, who wouldn't have done grocery shopping in his life was faring, he said : "easy, my mother is doing it as she runds their household")...

Confused Malaysian Men In Shopping Muddle Amid Lockdown

366 comments

• UP
  • DOWN
  • Facebook
  • Pinterest

• More
Next Post

The Malaysian government decreed that only the head of the household is permitted to go to the supermarket in a bid to restrict the number of people in public places.

Some men did the groceries for the first time ever.

Supermarket chain Tesco in Malaysia has come to the rescue, with an ingenious hack to put all their (both the men and their wives') troubles to rest.

Aeon Mall in Malaysia has also providing free personal shoppers to assist the unfamiliar who may be shopping alone for the first time.

The real meaning of panic buying is when the husband as the head of the household has to go and buy groceries on their own and they think it is not a very good idea to send men to grocery store:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So it's a case of play along with the corruption or we will fuck you up?

My problem is if he isn't happy with the corruption and can't change it be sure of the crooked c***, why bother?
In the case of China it's more a case of the WHO trying to not piss off China ad they have all the data. After it there'll probably be a review at which time the WHO will probably point out the faults China made.

The corruption can be fixed but it's not something that happens quickly. It requires full restructuring and it's going to piss off many countries. Try to rush that sort of thing and you end up losing resources. Considering that the WHO provides aid to millions in need. They can't afford to risk losing resources.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The main criticism people have is that he WHO didn't invade China the moment they heard about the virus. Like the WHO is some unstoppable army or something
I think the main criticism of the WHO is that they’re in the media praising China like they’re some sort of global hero, when the reality is, if they had’ve acted appropriately the virus may have been contained to Wuhan but certainly to China.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the main criticism of the WHO is that they’re in the media praising China like they’re some sort of global hero, when the reality is, if they had’ve acted appropriately the virus may have been contained to Wuhan but certainly to China.
Yeah, but I blame the media for that in part. What they actually said was that they thanked China for providing data and genetic sequencing of the virus. The media changed that to "WHO praises China"

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Outing members publicly?
BTW, That doesn’t mean anything. If I said that mal maninga was fuckable I’d probably get a few disagrees too.
You probably get more suggestions to quit smoking meth.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Bro I was going to say jideh but i was worried about some numbnuts thinking I was saying jihad haha
Meh, jihad and yelling Allah Akbar in public is so 2019. Now sneezing or coughing in public is the new terrorism

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is for you @Kaz you are right..you just can’t trust anybody these day who pushes you around..