Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Is Alan Jones and Rupert's Fox presenters still saying this is a lot of baloney?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone think China needs to be held accountable ? Very fishy how this doctor just died who told the world about it and then China tried to hide it? Now the world is fucked economically. I hope no one trades with China , it’s very very barbaric by them to not slow the virus spread down.
its no coincidence Trump refers to Covid19 19 as the “ Chinese virus” .

Trump pressured the Chinese into a corner with the new trade deal earlier this y ear , and their stronghold on the world manufacturing monopoly .
He negotiated a better deal for the States and the Chinese didn’t like it .
This virus is a Chinese virus, created by the Chinese with the blessing of the Chinese govt to destabilise the world economy by spreading fear.

As we speak , this virus has impacted the Chinese economy less than what it has the USA, UK, Japan , France and Germany.

And when this virus is “ contained” the economy that will reap significant profits will be the Chinese one, not only via the devalued stocks they have snapped up , but the boom their companies will have when everyone .

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way the US & UK is going they will own everything. Isn't this Communism?

They can also blame the virus for the financial depression not the real reason which is their own fault that being financial stupidity and corporate greed,.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bondi beach packed today ,these will be the c*** crying the loudest when they get sick ,deadset military need to shoot on site , decided to take the kids out of school this week ,we live in a nation of absolute fuckwits 5 people sick punch on over toilet paper hot day pack beaches on on of the biggest out breaks all we have seen.
Fortunately you can take preventions with this virus but you can't prevent these morons
what kind of fuckwit goes to the beach while we have to self-isolate to protect each other from coronavirus and propaganda.....

I cant remember who, but someone on here kept rubbing it in saying they live near the beach and was going to the beach because they were retarded... does anyone remember that was?

Last edited by a moderator:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You let Southy in so even though you don't have much Coronavirus, you've definitely got something else. Knowing Southy he's probably already got a few kiwi kids on the way.
No penetration but I did jerk off into a spare towel at the apartment

A

Alexander the Great

They are not denying the virus are strong on opinions regarding the hysteria and media coverage of it from what i can remember last week when I tuned in.
Is Alan Jones and Rupert's Fox presenters still saying this is a lot of baloney?

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Didnt take long

Motherfucker needs a bullet

That makes my blood boil.

This morning on facebook there was a video of an Asian lady at Woolies Chullora, where she sneezed on the bananas and than spat on the bananas.

The video has been taken down since

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
142 pages... have too say, we at TK did well in this topic, everyone of us get an A+ for effort and awareness :grinning: !!!

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I grabbed a 10 pack of beer this arvo thinking it’ll last me til Friday. Gonna have to race up tomorrow and get a case or 2 I think

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
its no coincidence Trump refers to Covid19 19 as the “ Chinese virus” .

Trump pressured the Chinese into a corner with the new trade deal earlier this y ear , and their stronghold on the world manufacturing monopoly .
He negotiated a better deal for the States and the Chinese didn’t like it .
This virus is a Chinese virus, created by the Chinese with the blessing of the Chinese govt to destabilise the world economy by spreading fear.

As we speak , this virus has impacted the Chinese economy less than what it has the USA, UK, Japan , France and Germany.

And when this virus is “ contained” the economy that will reap significant profits will be the Chinese one, not only via the devalued stocks they have snapped up , but the boom their companies will have when everyone .
if it was a Chinese virus they wouldn't have started it in china, they would have done it somewhere else to blame someone else for it

for example if trump started it so he could call it the Chinese virus

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I grabbed a 10 pack of beer this arvo thinking it’ll last me til Friday. Gonna have to race up tomorrow and get a case or 2 I think
You can tell you live in a Bogan area when you go to the Bottle-o and all the VB and XXXX is gone, but there's racks of Asahi on special that no one has touched.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You can tell you live in a Bogan area when you go to the Bottle-o and all the VB and XXXX is gone, but there's racks of Asahi on special that no one has touched.
Wait wait wait. You saying bad things about VB? I grew up on that shit! Leave it out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.