Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
https://www.2gb.com/busloads-of-peo...Kg2T61Xr-pFOrI7k7QDv05dFCc3DacnA4Qx5Y-JTBRLEY

This has been happening up our way too. Absolute grubs who need to be taken to task for doing it. I know Sydney is doing it tough but so are we and our choice of supermarkets is more limited. Only ONE Coles, Woolies, Aldi within the area and everyone in the town and outer areas need to use them. I know we are not on our lonesome with shortages but our shops are absolutely smashed and are day after day.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
https://www.2gb.com/busloads-of-peo...Kg2T61Xr-pFOrI7k7QDv05dFCc3DacnA4Qx5Y-JTBRLEY

This has been happening up our way too. Absolute grubs who need to be taken to task for doing it. I know Sydney is doing it tough but so are we and our choice of supermarkets is more limited. Only ONE Coles, Woolies, Aldi within the area and everyone in the town and outer areas need to use them. I know we are not on our lonesome with shortages but our shops are absolutely smashed and are day after day.
That's out my way. Looks like asians too. We are limited on supermarkets too which have to serve the locals as well as the people living in the surrounding area.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's out my way. Looks like asians too. We are limited on supermarkets too which have to serve the locals as well as the people living in the surrounding area.
Pretty poor form in my opinion. Also saw another video on facebook with shoppers who were of Asian appearance going through self serve with two cans formula, plus other limited items going outside and around the corner to where there were trolleys lines up, someone standing there obviously as a spotter, dropping the items into the trolleys going back in and doing it all again.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty poor form in my opinion. Also saw another video on facebook with shoppers who were of Asian appearance going through self serve with two cans formula, plus other limited items going outside and around the corner to where there were trolleys lines up, someone standing there obviously as a spotter, dropping the items into the trolleys going back in and doing it all again.
They've fixed that at most Coles and Woolies now. If you try to scan more than the allowed count then it locks up the machine and tells you to call an attendant.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Absolute scum.. Australia has plenty for everyone..grubs!
ps.. @dogluva how is your brother?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They've fixed that at most Coles and Woolies now. If you try to scan more than the allowed count then it locks up the machine and tells you to call an attendant.
Yes and that is a good thing.

However this one I saw looked like reasonable quantities under the guidelines only one or two of each item but those which are listed as limited paid for by cash or card..no flybys or every day rewards cards in sight......gang of them about 8-10 with their own reusable shopping bags...

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Recession coming, and I just bought a new 1995 fds rx7 Batty for $40k, to go with my evo 9 and s15 :o

I know a few boys on here will like this post, you know who you are ;);)
Mmmm very nice Scoobs! We gotta talk about the things we love to turn our attention away from all this virus bullshit hey

Status
Not open for further replies.