Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
30k jobs on hold. Without pay....
Bro it's not the virus that will fuck us it's the world economy although supermarkets would be posting record profits life's going to change in a big way all these stupid duck face sluts who think Instagram is a job and get paid a fortune will be in for the shock of their life because fashion will be the last on the list of priorities .

A

Alexander the Great

They will have to sell their ass for real instead on online. It will be business as usual for those suckholes.

The people who are living week to week are the ones in trouble I think. The government needs to help them first before hand outs to anyone else.

If the banks hold mortgage repayments for a few months and people who rent can use their bond as rent would be great for everyone until we all have a better idea of the situation.
Bro it's not the virus that will fuck us it's the world economy although supermarkets would be posting record profits life's going to change in a big way all these stupid duck face sluts who think Instagram is a job and get paid a fortune will be in for the shock of their life because fashion will be the last on the list of priorities .

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Virgin all international flights from 30th March to 14 June axed that's a long time

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
My name is Nasheed, and I know human nature.

this is what will happen;

At some point soon, my guess will be June,
society will decide they are sick of the apocalypse life and the effects of a lockdown are worse than the effects of everyone getting coronavirus.

Watch the social media messages turn from one of panic to 'it's just an old person thing'.

Once nobody has a job, all businesses have collapsed, and the economy has tanked people will decide we need to let everyone get sick and move forward with those who survive. Nasheed.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Virgin all international flights from 30th March to 14 June axed that's a long time
Far out 2 and a half months without operation, that's gotta hurt considering how many international flights they would do on a regular day.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Far out 2 and a half months without operation, that's gotta hurt considering how many international flights they would do on a regular day.
It's hard to get the truth out of governments but when multi billion dollars companies are shutting the gates it's a good indication of what's to come.my Japan trip is well and truly cancelled now lol

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Doing my bit was using the online shopping. That was cancelled. I haven't been to the shops to fight those bushpigs before. Turn up. Lo and behold. Nothing in stock.
2016 we were introduced to the Post-Truth era. That ended quick. In 2020 we are in the Post-Sanity era.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Virgin australia only fly to a handful of international locations, but it will definately still hurt.

I'm actually more worried about regional airlines like Regional Express. They are really going to struggle

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

society will decide they are sick of the apocalypse life and the effects of a lockdown are worse than the effects of everyone getting coronavirus.

Watch the social media messages turn from one of panic to 'it's just an old person thing'.

Once nobody has a job, all businesses have collapsed, and the economy has tanked people will decide we need to let everyone get sick and move forward with those who survive. Nasheed.
Whoever stands by and let's something like that happen doesn't deserve the benefits of good society. Anyone who even implicitly promotes this as a possibility is only stirring up anxiety and fear in others.

You are more than implicitly promoting it.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Virgin australia only fly to a handful of international locations, but it will definately still hurt.

I'm actually more worried about regional airlines like Regional Express. They are really going to struggle
Rex is already fucked they said

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It's hard to get the truth out of governments but when multi billion dollars companies are shutting the gates it's a good indication of what's to come.my Japan trip is well and truly cancelled now lol
Feel your pain man was all set for 12 nights of bliss in Hawaii in 3 weeks. That's gonna down the shitter now. Thankfully we managed to book a trip to Cairns instead fingers crossed the country doesn't go into lockdown before then!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Sad thing is, you're probably right. Government has already said that anything put in place (like a full shut down) will be in place for at least 6 months. Society is already struggling. A recession is weeks away. Give it two months and people will give up. There'll be calls for isolation of old people first and if that doesn't happen, expect riots.

Unfortunately it's human nature. If people are capable of attacking each other over toilet paper. Just imagine what will happen when they're struggling to feed their families.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Feel your pain man was all set for 12 nights of bliss in Hawaii in 3 weeks. That's gonna down the shitter now. Thankfully we managed to book a trip to Cairns instead fingers crossed the country doesn't go into lockdown before then!!
When do you go ?
Australian Border Force Commissioner Michael Outram ‘ready’ to shut borders amid coronavirus crisis

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
14 day quarantine when entering Tasmania.

There's now more deaths and infections outside China than inside China. Italy is not far off matching China's "official" death numbers.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
When do you go ?
Australian Border Force Commissioner Michael Outram ‘ready’ to shut borders amid coronavirus crisis
Leave on Easter Sunday but everything I have read says they're not gonna close the borders but who knows that may change

Status
Not open for further replies.