• Yes

Votes: 64 62.7%
  • No

Votes: 38 37.3%

• Total voters

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Need i say more? Cam we start the year with a bang? Or will we continue our slow starts to the year again?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think parra will go as close this year to winning it, and we’re still a long way off
Hope I’m wrong

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We can but I'm not sure we will. Think Parra will have too much firepower and they will pick us apart whereas we will have to play a more disciplined game and that might be harder to execute first game of the season. Parra could also shit the bed if we frustrate them early and run in a couple of tries.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Parramatta might win the competition so I’ll say no.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If our forwards can hold it together then its a yes from me, i think we can win convincingly.

Cant wait for kick off, needs some good footy in my diet lol

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t think we will win if the report is right and Wakeham is playing I think the backline might take a few weeks to gel. We will stay in the game but Parra will have too many points in them in the end.
When we played them last year everyone said they have too much firepower yet we exposed them
Might happen again

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Too early in the season for us to have any cohesion. Parra will be up for a big game, and will be hungry to start the season off with a win; and it will be like shooting fish in a barrel. I expect us to be rolled with a big score against us.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parra are a top 4 contender this year for mine. I’d like to say we’ll come out and smash em. But I think Parra will be too good. Too many points in em. But I don’t want a repeat of last season. We need to compete on every play

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Will be very tough. Parramatta should be a top 4 team this year.

I have a feeling it will be a Parra vs Storm grand final. They'll try and script it for Smith.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
When we played them last year everyone said they have too much firepower yet we exposed them
Might happen again
It might not happen either. The end to last season doesn’t mean a thing now.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On paper Parra win everyday of the week. But early season form can be unpredictable. We live in hope.
whats the weather forecast ?